Panic

TW: panic attack

Kazuichi's POV

Fuyuhiko followed closely behind me as I walked towards my talent building. I usually shared it with Miu and Kiibo, but right now they're focused on their own stuff.

Fuyuhiko seemed nervous. His whole demeanor was off and it was starting to worry me but I shrugged it off anyways. I mean it makes sense, I have been ignoring him since the incident.

Speaking of, I still work at the robot cafe and enjoy it a lot. I've made friends with a lot of the people there, including Chihiro and Miu. Of course sometimes I hate it but other times I love it. I've started to really enjoy hanging out with Sonia and Gundam as well.

I turned my head slightly to see Fuyuhiko looking at the ground. What was up with him?

"Hey little man," I smirked at him, putting my arm around his shoulder. He didn't flinch or even move, he just glared at me. "How are you doing?"

"Nothing much. What about you? What's with all the bruises?" He spat at me. Oh shit. I think he's mad.

Wait.

He noticed?

"Ah they're nothing," I lied through my teeth. "I'm just a bit clumsy and keep falling on my machines haha."

Way to go with the awkward chuckle dumbass.

Fuyuhiko gave me another look of disgust.

"I guess you aren't gonna tell me, fuckin' hell, that's fine," he rolled his eyes at me.

I felt bad, but in all honestly, it's none of his business.

I sighed as my workshop came in sight. I rummaged through my pockets and found the all holy key to it.

Score.

I quickly unlocked the building and hold the large metal door open for Fuyuhiko. He passed by me and stopped right in the doorway. I slammed right into his back.

"Whoa," he gasped in awe. I smiled at him and patted his shoulder. That seemed to signal him to actually walk inside, which he did.

"What d'ya think?" I asked hopefully. God hopefully. I'm starting to sound like Nagito.

"It's so cool!" He exclaimed. I guess he isn't mad at me anymore.

Then he came back to his senses and glared at me.

Nevermind!

I just sighed again and climbed up my ladder to get started on Peko's sword.

"What do you want me to do?" I heard Fuyuhiko's voice asked from below me. I just shrugged at him and continued working.

"GODDAMMIT KAZUICHI!" I flinched when he rose his voice at me. "STOP FUCKING IGNORING ME! I'M SICK OF IT."

I heard him stomping up the ladder.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

I started shaking not being able to control myself at all. I could move. All I could do was shake and cry out of fear.

Fuyuhiko's POV

I climbed up the ladder in a state of extreme anger.

But then I saw him.

Kazuichi's pink eyes were wide with fear while tears poured out of them. His lean body was shaking uncontrollably making him look like an electric toothbrush. He was griping tightly on his neon hair.

Oh shit.

This can't be my fault, can it?

God.

It's definitely my fault.

I haven't calmed someone down during a panic attack in god knows how long.

How?

I took one last deep breath and slowly got closer to Kazuichi. He started to back up. Shit.

"Shhhh, it's ok Kazuichi. I won't hurt you," I whispered. I cringed internally at what I said, but now wasn't the time for that. Kazuichi just aggressively shook his head no.

Soon I got close enough to sit next to him. I leaned my body on him in hopes that he would stop shaking. I seriously have no idea what to do and now doesn't seem like a good time to call Ibuki.

She would know exactly how to help him.

I lightly placed my hand on his shoulder, but he slapped it away. I have to admit. That really hurt. I just continued to lean my body on his. His shaking started to stop.

Maybe I should hug him?

I decided that would be a good idea and wrapping my arms around him. His shaking completely subdued at that point. He just started to nuzzle his face into my arms sobbing.

"Hey Kaz," I whispered. Kazuichi looked up at me. He was still crying but the fear in his eyes left. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Kazuichi shook his head at me and sniffled.

"I can't."

Huh? What does he mean he can't? I hugged him tighter and he returned to crying softly into my arms.

This felt nice.

I have to admit.

Hugging Kazuichi felt nice.

Authors note hehe: I may or may not be writing this in the class i'm failing. BUT HEY! my grade went up! now it's a 76(when i say failing i mean C's and low B's, my parents are super strict with my grades that even a high B is bad) so that's good:-)! maybe I'll actually pass hehe. anyways i hope you guys enjoyed :-3