The Project

Third person POV

RING RING!!!

The lunch bell rang, causing the class to grab their lunchboxes and pile out of the classroom. Fuyuhiko turned toward Peko, taking out his and her lunch. Fuyuhiko was planning to hang out with her all lunch. The two of them hung out together talking about all sort of nonsense when they got interrupted by a familiar girl.

"HI!!! THE NAMES I BUKI MIO DA! Put it together and what do you get? IBUKI MIODA! Nice to meetcha!" The girl exclaimed energetically. Peko looked at the girl wide eyed and looked at Fuyuhiko, who's expression was bland. Ibuki extended her hand, waiting for a handshake from the both of them. Peko grabbed her hand and smiled slightly.

"I'm Peko Pekoyama, nice to meet you too," Peko responded with a small smile still plastered on her face. Fuyuhiko looked at the both of them and raised his eyebrow in confusion. Peko didn't usually smile like that.

"I'm Fuyuhiko, nice to meet you Ibuki," Fuyuhiko said grabbing Ibukis hand and shaking it. Ibuki beamed at the two of them and grabbed a chair to sit with those two. Peko and Fuyuhiko glanced at each other and gave a half smile, giving into the girl's charisma. The rest of lunch was mostly just Ibuki entertaining Peko and Fuyuhiko.

Fuyuhikos POV

After the thirty minute lunch, it seemed that Ibuki grew on Peko as well as myself. Honestly, I was surprised that she grew on me. That's to be expected from the charisma of the ultimate musician. Soon enough the bell rang for lunch to be over, causing Ibuki to wave at us and head back to her seat, completely forgetting the chair she pulled out. I ignored the chair that was carefully placed at Peko's desk and turned around swiftly.

Soon, the rest of my class piled into the classroom once again. The pink mechanic caught my eye again. He looked scared for some reason. I looked to the seat next to me and realized his chair was gone. Oh, I guess that's where Ibuki got that chair. I stared at the pink boy until we made eye contact. I shifted my eyes to looked behind me, trying to direct him to his chair. He seemed to have picked up what I was doing and headed towards Peko's desk. I sighed a sigh of relief as I saw him put his chair back into his seat and sit down. I zoned back out until I heard these specific words.

"This year, we're having a yearlong project with a group where you collaborate to use your ultimates to create some sort of show. I'm putting you all into four groups of four. Starting with Hiyoko, Mahiru, Gundam, and Sonia. Next I want Nekomaru, Teruteru, Akane, and Byakuya. After that I want Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko, Peko, and Ibuki. Lastly I want Nagito, Hajime, Chiaki, and Mikan. Now go out and break into your groups," the teacher instructed. I turned to Peko and eyed Ibuki so she came over here. Soon enough we had our whole group. Except for one.

Kazuichi who was out cold.

"Hey Ibuki," Peko started. "Can you wake up Kazuichi, we need to start brainstorming for our project."

Ibuki nodded her head at Peko and walked towards Kazuichi.

"HELLLLLOOOOOOO?!?!" Ibuki yelled into Kazuichi's ear. Kazuichi jolted awake, scaring me internally and Ibuki externally. Ibuki flinched as she saw Kazuichi and then looked at us.

Kazuichis POV

I heard yelling in my ear and flinched awake. Thank god, I'm at school. I turned in the direction of the sound and saw a peppy multicolored haired girl flinch slightly. Behind her was a small blond who I recognized as my seat neighbor and a girl with striking red eyes and light silver hair. I looked tiredly at them and gave a halfassed smile.

"What d'ya need," I asked, exhausted. The blond boy turned and looked at the silver haired girl who sighed.
"I'm Peko, in front of me is Fuyuhiko, and the girl who yelled in your ear is Ibuki. We all have a group project to do, and that includes you," the silver girl stated, her eyes dull. I looked at her with an extremely confused expression on my face. What is she talking about? I stood up out of my chair and walked towards the teacher, ready to ask a hundred questions.

3rd person POV

Fuyuhiko, Peko, and Ibuki stared at Kazuichi as he walked up towards the teacher.

"He's probably confused," Fuyuhiko suggested. "He slept all through class, I think."

Fuyuhiko shrugged and started coming up with suggestions.

"OH OH! IBUKI HAS A SUGGESTION!!" Ibuki yelled, raising her hand up. Fuyuhiko sighed to himself.

"What's your suggestion?" Peko asked, staring at the eagerness in Ibuki's eyes.

"OK OK SOOOO. WHY DON'T WE DO SOME SORT OF SHOW LIKEEEE," she thought to herself for a moment. "OH! I know! How about you and Fuyuhiko fight to show the ultimate yakuza and ultimate swords woman go head to head while I play music in the background to give the show more PAZAZZZ!"

Peko and Fuyuhiko looked at each other and nodded.

"That sounds great!" A voice exclaimed behind them.

The three of them turned their heads to see Kazuichi standing behind them.

"What would I do?" He pondered. Ibuki tapped her finger on her chin and thought to herself quietly.

"Hmmmm," Ibuki hummed. "Why don't you make the speakers and guitar I use and maybe even modify Peko's sword."

Kazuichi beamed at the three. Fuyuhiko looked nervously at Peko, scared that they might hurt each other. Peko just shrugged at the boy and turned her attention to the other two. Kazuichi was scribbling on some blueprint paper while Ibuki was tuning her guitar. This sure was gonna be an interesting project.