Lunch

TW
panic/anxiety attack

Third person POV

Class went on as usual until the lunch bell rang. Fuyuhiko turned and faced Peko, grabbing out their lunches while Ibuki pulled out a chair to sit with them.

"Actually," Ibuki started, "can Mikan come sit with us today too?"

Peko and Fuyuhiko glanced at each other and nodded. Soon a girl with long purple hair walked up to the three of them.

"S-sorry for intruding. That was very rude of me. I'm s-so s-sorry!" She stammered out. Peko patted her shoulder and smiled at her apologetically, causing Mikan to calm down. The four of them just sat together eating and talking about random stuff.

Kazuichi just sat in his seat and stared at the group for a second until he got up. He walked out and head towards the cafeteria. Fuyuhiko saw this and took this as an opportunity to see what this guy was all about.

Kazuichi's POV

I walked out of the classroom and shoved my hands into my pockets. My face still stung a lot, so I decided to stop by the bathroom.

I looked at myself in he mirror and sighed. I slapped my hands on my face. My eyes widened as I realized what I just did. I yelped in pain.

Then

The door opened.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

I hyperventilated as I eyed the door.
A blond boy who I recognized to be Fuyuhiko walked in. He glanced at me nervously as he came up behind me.

"AH!" I groaned as i felt a pain in my leg. Why the hell did he just kick me? I looked down at the boy and saw a surprising expression on his face.

Worry.

He had a look of worry on his face.

ShitnOnonnonnonononononNONON

He knew it.

He found out.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Fuyuhiko's POV

I watched as the tears poured out of the mechanic's eyes. Oh shit. I really fucked up this time. I didn't realize he would actually-

I interrupted my own thoughts by placing my hands on his shoulders.
He flinched.

Fuck

He flinched

Shit

What do I do how can I h-

"Oh hi Fuyuhiko!" He turned around and grinned at me. With a fake.

Fucking.

Grin.

I cringed.

"Kazuichi, what's wrong?" I asked calmly, squeezing his shoulders to give some sort of half-assed reassurance. He sighed, choking on his own tears.

"Ah! Um," I thought to myself silently. "It's ok if you don't want to tell me. I understand."

I looked dead into his puffy red eyes with that last sentence. He nodded at me and smiled, this time more genuine.

I patted his back and left the bathroom.

Did I do that right.

I hope I got through to him.

Fuck

I don't even really know him

Why do I care so much?

Ultimate Project On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara