Third Day

TW depressing thoughts

Kazuichi POV

Soon, morning came along. I woke up and stared at the sleeping blondie. I couldn't help but stare.

I heard a yawn and saw Peko at the door.

"We need to leave for school soon," she stated. I nodded at her as she left and turned to Fuyuhiko.

"Fuyuhiko, wake up please,"

Fuyuhiko tossed and turned until finally opening up his golden eyes. He mumbled a quick "oh shit," under his breath and lept out of bed.

Time Skip

Soon enough, all four of us: Natsumi, Fuyuhiko, Peko, and I were ready to leave. Peko and Natsumi left a bit before me and Fuyuhiko, giving them time to get some stuff Natsumi needed for class.

I looked down at Fuyuhiko and saw him stare hollowly at the two girls leaving. I wonder what was up with him.

Fuyuhiko POV

I stared at my sister and Peko leave, wondering if what I saw in my nightmare would come true. Would they really both die? I shook my head and started walking, causing the pink boy next to me to flinch slightly.

I couldn't tell Kazuichi about my dream. I can't worry him that that. He's already dealing with enough.

Plus

Who would care about me anyways?

After a lengthy walk, we arrived at Hopes Peak again. Ibuki seemed to be waiting for Kazuichi at the gates for some reason.

Kazuichi saw this and ran off to talk to her. I sighed to myself and looked down.

I will always be the second choice.

I had no reason to feel like this. I mean, my life is so much better compared to others so I'm sure this is nothing hahah.

I felt a presence behind me, causing me to whip my head back to see Peko giving me a worried expression. I just shrugged my shoulders at her and started walking towards the gates with her.

Kazuichi POV

Ibuki and I talked the whole way to class about random things, until I brought up our phone conversation.

"Hey Ibuki?"

She turned and looked at me.

"Thank you again for always being there for me especially when I called you. I know you couldn't let me stay at your house but it's ok! Also if you ever need to talk about anything, I'm here," I said.

Ibuki turned and looked at me with a blank expression but then plastered her classic smile back on her face.

"Hehe, Ibuki says thank you!" She exclaimed, placing her hands on my shoulders. I suppress a flinch and smile back at her.

I sure was lucky as hell to have someone as amazing as Ibuki in my life.

The two of us walked into the classroom, our smiles still not warn off. I collapsed in my seat and sighed.

I looked to the door and saw Gundam and Sonia once again. They eyed me and just stared for a second. I cocked my head in confusion as they started walking towards me. Gundam even taking a seat in Fuyuhikos desk.

"We need to ask you a few things," I heard his deep voice say. I stared into his mismatched eyes and could see that this wasn't gonna be good.

~~
Author's Note:
AHHH another chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying it. Also don't worry I know there's a lot of bromance between Kazuichi and Ibuki, but trust me they're just bros. I feel like an angst is always better if there's more than just the love interest trying to help them, but that could just be me haha. Anyways have a great day!!