Project cont.

TW
panic/anxiety attack

Kazuichi's POV

Fuck

He knows

He found out

No

No

No

NO

I didn't want anyone ANYONE to see me like that.

Shit

I sighed to myself and looked at myself in the mirror. I slammed my hand against it, producing a loud bang. I closed my eyes, regaining my composure.

Ok, I think I'm ready to leave this bathroom now-

I walked towards the cafeteria, grabbed some shitty meal, and walked back to the classroom, eating it quickly. I finished my meal just as I got to the classroom.

My eyes unfocused themselves, because I didn't want to see anyone at all staring at me.

My leg still pulsed.

I sat in my seat, my eyes still blurred. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Chiaki.

The class rep

I sighed and put on a fakeass grin.

"What's up Chiaki?" I asked in a cheerful voice.

"I need your career sheet," she said. I looked at her with a confused expression.

"What?"

"Your career sheet."

I thought and thought.

Oh fuck

That's what the old man ripped up. I only saw the pieces on the floor, but ignored it thinking it wasn't important.

"Uh, haha. I'm sorry Chiaki, I don't have it," I exclaimed, scratching my back slightly.

Chiaki stares at me with a pout and handed me a new sheet.

"You can go ahead and answer it quickly," she said the next part in a whisper. "You don't need a signature."

I stared at her shocked. Did Fuyuhiko tell her? Wait he doesn't know the full story how does she-

She whispered once again in my ear. "I can tell but it's ok, I won't tell anyone."

I sighed and looked at her smiling, playing an expression of 'what are you talking about.'

I grabbed the sheet from Chiaki and scribbled down some random crap and handed it back to her. She bowed slightly and walked up to the next person.

I guess I'm too obvious.

TIME SKIPPPPP

Fuyuhiko's POV

I stared at Kazuichi as he turned around, ready to explain his blueprints.
The four of us talked about our plan for this stupid project.

I couldn't stop thinking about what I did and saw in the bathroom.

Is he ok?

Should I ask him about it?

I shook my head visibly, causing Peko to look at me confused.

I didn't want to ask.

I can't

That's an invasion of pr-

My thoughts were interrupted by Ibuki's yelling.

"THIS IS PERFECTTTT!! IBUKI LOVES THIS IDEA!" she yelled, pointing at Kazuichi with finger guns. His face turned a slight red as he scratched his chin.

Oh

I wasn't paying attention.

I smiled and agreed with Ibuki, not knowing what the fuck she was being so excited over.

Peko just stared at me, confused as hell.

Thank god the bell rang. It rang saving me from Peko's stares.

I jumped up, grabbing my bag. I eyed Peko and left the classroom.

In a hurry.

Why am I in a hurry?