Home Life

Tw: parental fighting and assault

Kazuichi's POV

I arrived at my house soon after leaving the library with Ibuki by my side. I waved a hasty goodbye to her as I walked into my house.

He wasn't supposed to be here today because he has a night out with some prostitute or some shit.

Sometimes I felt bad for those prostitutes. They were lied to about how my father actually acted.

It was immoral of him.

I sighed and dropped myself onto my bed slowly drifting off to sleep.

Fuyuhiko's POV

I was not expecting what I saw when I arrived him with Peko.

There she was, standing infront of the door with a large suitcase yelling at my father.

Mom?

"I'm NOT dealing with your BULLSHIT anymore!" she screamed at my dad. My dad moved towards her yelling some shit I blocked out.

Why?

Peko and I tired moving past them. Peko got to the stairs and I followed after.

But then I got stopped.

My dad picked me up by the collar of my shirt and just yelled at me.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU WEAK FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" Is all I heard before I passed out from lack of breathing.

Why?

*time skip due to Fuyuhiko freaking passing out*

I opened my eyes, well my one eye since the other got cut my a fucking vase, straining them at the abrupt light shinning on them.

"Fuyuhiko?" I heard Peko's voice say. I turned my head in the direction of her voice.

She looked exhuasted.

"Is he awake?" I heard Ibuki's voice ask. I sat up and looked around for the source of her voice. My eyes caught Peko holding her phone in her lap.

Oh.

They're on a call.

I groaned as I felt around my neck. Damn the old man really cut off my circulation there. I sighed and got out of my bed causing Peko to direct her attention back on me.

"You've been passed out for a while, maybe you should rest," she suggested. I shrugged her off and head towards the bathroom.

Wow.

I look awful.

I placed my hand on the mirror and sighed.

First, I really need to change my bandaid. I grabbed my first aid kit and dug through to find another large bandage.

"Aha!" I exclaimed to myself as I held the bandage in my fist. It was the perfect size.

I took off the old one and cringed.

It looked disgusting.

I grabbed a towel and wet it. I dabbed the moist cloth onto my eye, making sure not to hurt myself. I dried it off and then placed the bandaid on it.

There!

Good as new!

I sighed and felt exhaustion take over my body.

Maybe I will take up on Peko's offer and go back to sleep.

3rd person POV

Soon enough the four kids all woke up and got ready for the day.

Kazuichi sighed and slipped on his jumpsuit while brushing his teeth. His old man never did come home last night, thank god.

Ibuki checked on her parents as she grabbed her uniform from the laundry, throwing it on and lazily brushing out her frizzy hair.

Peko woke up to her alarm and shook Fuyuhiko awake as well. The two of them got ready together and left the house ignoring Fuyuhiko's dad's apologies to him.

They all met up together at the gates, exhausted looks all present in their eyes.

Kazuichi's POV

My thoughts were full of worry about the robot cafe. What if something bad happens?

I mean-

It's just a cafe so surely nothing will happen.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the figure of Gundam standing infront of me.

"Remember mortal, you can't skip out today. We really need you," he whispered in my ear as he placed his arm around my shoulders.

Right.

They're dependent on my skills.

I smiled at him as we walked the rest of the way, talking about my plans for their robot.

*Time skip to after school because plot relevance*

Soon enough the afternoon bell rang, releasing us from this cage we call school.

I was actually lowkey excited.

I walked to Gundam and Sonia, a large smile apparent on my face. They smiled back at me and motioned to follow them.

I was super nervous but from some reason my excitement overpowered that.

Eventually we arrived at the cafe.

Fuyuhiko's POV

I looked at my watch nervously as Peko changed into combat clothes. I changed much quicker and now I'm here, waiting with only my thoughts.

What a scary thing.

I tapped my foot and crossed my arms impatiently waiting for my partner in crime.

"Sorry for the wait," Peko apologized as she opened the door. I stopped tapping my foot and let my arms fall to my side.

We were ready to raid the robot fighting cafe.

authors note: a short chapter because I want the raid to be next chapter haha! I have a lot of homework today and i'm not happy about it. i really shoulda done my ap psych work over the weekend but alas: i'm an idiot. anyways bye bye