Home

TW
gross home life

Fuyuhikos POV

Soon, the bell rang causing people to stop what they were doing and go back to their seats. I grabbed my bag and turned around to look at Peko. She tilted her head at me and grabbed her stuff. The two of us head out the classroom without a second thought.
"Man," I sighed. "Those fuckers sure are into this project." Peko nodded at me.

"Are you sure it'll be ok if we fight each other?" Peko worriedly asked me.

"I'm sure it'll be ok. I mean, we used to train together when we were younger. This'll be just like that," I shrugged. The two of us walked the rest of the way back to the house talking about the strange people in our class.

Kazuichis POV

I grabbed my finished blueprint of Ibuki's guitar and carefully placed it in my bag, making sure not to ruin it. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a beautiful blond haired girl with a strange looking dude with a scarf on.

"Hello pink mortal!" The strange guy said. The blond girl just smiled at me, seeming to be waiting for my response.

"H-hi," I managed to stutter out. I have no idea why, but these two intimidated me. The guy grabbed my hand and started talking to me about some nonsense. All I understood is that he has hamsters in his scarf called the Four Dark Devas of Destruction and was the ultimate breeder. I responded with some oos and ahs as he spoke. It seemed like he was gonna walk with me home. The blond girl also piped in with her own sentiments, which I also didn't understand. That is except for the fact that she clearly was intrigued by this guy and that she was the ultimate princess. Soon enough, the three of us came to a fork in he road, where I had to go a different direction than them.

"I'm GUNDAM TANAKA and she is Princess Sonia Nevermind, nice to meet you mortal Kazuichi," the boy said as we parted ways.

I sighed a sigh of relief and kept walking in the direction of my house. Soon enough I saw two people in the distance. The gray haired girl and blond boy. Ah ah, what were their names? Hmmmm, I thought to myself. OH RIGHT.

"HEY!" I yelled. "PEKOYAMA, KUZURYU!"

I seemingly caught their attention, causing only Peko to turn her head. She mumbled something to Fuyuhiko and turned back around, completely ignoring me. I was hurt. I didn't realize that they didn't want to be friends outside of our project. I stopped in my tracks for a split second out of shock, but soon got over it and jogged quickly home. I can't be late, he will kill me.

Literally.

Soon enough I got to my house, panting heavily.

"Oh shit," I mumbled to myself. I looked at the crappy car in the driveway. Another woman is here. I climbed up some vines to get to the roof that was next to my bedroom. I didn't want to walk in on my dad. He would end me. I climbed into my room through the window and plopped onto my bed. I sighed as I heard the disgusting noises emitting from the downstairs. I grabbed my crappy phone out of my pocket and shoved my earbuds into my ears. I put on some classic rock and brought the volume up to the max level, drowning out the sound.

Fuyuhikos POV

By the time Peko and I got home we were exhausted. I ran up stairs, Peko following me, and tossed myself into my bedroom. Peko followed suit and closed the door behind her.

"Yo- Fuyuhiko, you look exhuasted," Peko mentioned. I rolled over on my side and stared at her.

"I AM exhausted, Peko, I don't know if we're gonna do good in this project. Our group members are so..." I face palmed myself. "Strange."

Peko looked at me then sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I think they're just excited. We should be too," she said. I sat up, still staring at her, and smiled.

"You're right Peko, let's make this the best project those damn judges have ever seen!" I fist pumped the air. Peko giggled and then got up.

"I call first shower," she said as she walked out of my room. Man, she knows exactly what to say.

Time skip

I couldn't sleep, no, my brain didn't want me to sleep. I stared at the dark ceiling, Peko's snores in the background. I couldn't sleep. My brain kept going and going and going and going. I wasn't even thinking about anything particular. I just kept thinking about random things. I sighed to myself and rolled over, closing my eyes.

I closed my eyes and saw a familiar pink haired guy. Huh? Kazuichi? What's he doing here. The boy turned around and had bruises up and down his body and even a black eye. I backed away, terrified.

"Kazuichi?" I called out. The pink person sped towards me, causing me to wake up, panicking in cold sweat. I looked at the time. 5:30am. There really wasn't a point to try and go back to sleep, so I just stayed up and stared at the ceiling, counting the plastic stars Peko and I put on it years ago. Soon enough, the alarm clock rang.