empty

I dreamed I was old and grey,while Edward was holding my hand. I had long grey hair and my hands were wrinkled like newborn baby rats.
I woke and helped with dad before leaving to go to edwards house. He wanted to hang out. I was freaking out over the dream. Edward was now younger than me and I knew he wouldn't turn me so I would be wrinkled and grey with a seventeen year old boyfriend. I hated to say it disgusted to think cause in any normal situation I would be locked up.
Once I walked through the door
"Happy birthday!" Alice shouted making me jump.
Everyone was around and there was a small cake with candles.
"Oh."
They all smiled beside rosalie.
I blew the candles out.
Present were next. Emmet gift was a jersey to my favorite team.
I hugged him. Jasper gift was a gift of a book about venomous snakes.why did I tell him about my past playing with snakes?
Alice gift was a nice running and styling shirt and shoes. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. Edward gift was a necklace with a locket of us. Then I went to open carilse gift . A paper cut and a small drop fell.
Edward looked at Jasper and all the sudden I was pushed back against the wall . My arm was cut on the glass table. I was bleeding badly. Everyone left
Carlisle helped me into the kitchen.
"I'm sorry."  I said upset almost in tears
He smiled,"it's okay." He said finishing up Hugging me.
"Is jasper okay?"
"Yes.he feels all our hunger for human blood so it harder for him."
I was upset.
"How do you do it?"
"I have no clue.i guess it's easier than some." He said poking my chin.
I smiled. I walked back and saw esme cleaning up my glass and blood. I picked my gift up and put them in my car. Edward was gone.
I went home. Edward didn't come. I was upset. I woke and I went for a run after a late lunch. Edward was on the trail.
"Hey."
He looked sad.
"It's okay.carsile explained."
He nodded and kissed my lips. I climbed on his back and he took off.
He stopped by a big tree.
"We need to talk."
"Okay."
"Your not good for me. " He said
My heart stopped.
"Edward-" I went to say trying to grab his hand
"I can't keep you safe." Stepping back out of my reach
I looked at him confused on why he was doing this at all.
"I don't need you."
"You don't want me?" I asked with my voice cracking
"I dont  love you." Edward said. I just looked at his golden eyes.
I froze and I felt my heart break. "Goodbye."He turned and ran off.
I went after him. I began running after him turning and then I was lost. I fell to my knees and I began sobbing. He didn't love me or want me anymore. My fist balled up into fist and I began pounding on the floor and I let out a scream.Curled up on the forest floor. I couldn't stop crying.I closed my eyes I wanted to die. I wasn't needed anymore. Hopefully I would die of exposure. I loved him, I needed him in my life.
Jacobs pov.
I saw the cullens leave. My phone went off.It was betty
"Hey "
"Samantha went on a run and she hasn't been back yet."
I hanged up and I rode to the trail. I smelled her scent and began running into the woods. I found her asleep on the ground. I saw dried tears on her face.i picked her up and ran to her home.
"What happened?" Betty asked
"She got lost." I went in her room and laid her down. I covered it up.
The next day, I arrived at her home,she was finally awake. I tried touching her shoulders.she flinched. She stood up and began trashing her room. Samantha finally fell to her knees crying. Samantha explained everything in-between sobs. I hugged her tight.i felt more hatred towards Edward. Use her and throw her away. He left her in the forest to die. I held her as she fell asleep. She shook in her sleep.
I came by each day.she was always asleep or laid around. For two months she wasn't herself. It was like the light went out in her. Then there was points where she didn't sleep or eat.she was out of it. We feared for her health, I talked betty out of putting her in the hospital. I listen as Joey tried to comfort her.
Samanthas pov
I couldn't get out of bed. We did everything together,he doesn't love me anymore. He doesn't want me anymore. I received money in envelopes by him. I kept it in a box. I wanted to burn it. I looked at all our photos together. Part of me wants to question if it all was a lie
Jacob checks on me every day. He helps with my dad but I'm at the point of why do I need to keep living.  I snuck out and arrived at his home. I looked at the home that they had. I climbed out of my car and I snuck in and I walked around the house. Furniture was covered. I walked to edwards room. It was empty. No books, nothing that looks like his room that we redecorated together. I found his paino. I wanted to smash it. Edward wrote my song on this. I wanted him to feel like I did. I wanted him to feel the emptiness and hurt.
I sat on the floor,knowing I couldn't smash it. I began crying harder.i turned into a little ball. I stopped and got up and walked around. I headed out.
I headed home and walked back to my room. I laid down watching his window. Wishing it would open and he would slide through and comfort me like he always did.
Maybe I wasn't good enough for him?
Maybe I did put to much pressure on him?
Maybe I wasn't a vampire
My music made me sick to running. My god the first week into our breakup I tried running but I fell apart on the hiking trail. School was boring jessica tried everything to pull me out of my slump. Everyone did. I felt like a burden. I wanted to die.