first day of school

I arrived at the high school I had tons of classes with Jessica so I felt better.I walked into the school and had a arm over my shoulder.It was Jessica with Mike who I learned his name in the parking lot.We were talking and chilling before lunch. I sat down with my tray.Then the door opened.
"I forgot to tell you about the cullen's" Jennifer said
"Oh ?"
She explained their names.
They were hot. Everyone I  would bang or dream of banging. Then the door opened and it was a tall guy with hair - well,they were all white as a ghost.I watched as they sat down. Edward looked at me.He squinted at me.Weird, I thought.
Biology was after lunch and i walked in and the teacher handed me a book and sat me next to Edward.
Alice pov.
"I heard about a new girl, what's that about?" She asked Edward
"I don't,I been hearing the same."
They sat at the lunch table when she saw a girl get up from the table. Edward was watching.
She turned and looked at the group.It was her. The girl from her vision. She smiled.
Samantha pov.
Edward was acting If she was smelled.
I rolled with it and began doing my classwork.i was the first one out after the bell rang. It was my last period .i walked to my car and I laid her books down. She felt as someone was watching.i turned and noticed the cullens . I was shocked that those super models would pay attention to me.
Alice pov.
I walked over to Edward."So?"
"I don't know" he muttered angery
"What do you mean?"
"I couldn't read her mind, all I heard was  multiple voices shouting." He said upset
"Weird" she confessed
Edward pov
Samantha's blood was singing to him. He knew he had to get out of biology somehow. She noticed how Samantha was talking to her friends and laughing. Something about her. She slid into her car and sped off.He mentally smiled on how fast she sped out.He needed to know more about her. He knew it was dangerous but he needed too.he never met someone like her.
Samantha's pov.
I arrived home and sat down and began reading on my bed. Jessica asked if I wanted to go to the beach and I told I would knowing Jacob would probably be there.I finished my homework and started getting ready for a run.I put my hair up and my music in and took out from the front door. I began running at a good pace. I hated how I didn't run that much this weekend knowing my old coach would be upset.I was out of the neighborhood and around a forest. I needed atleast five more miles to make to an effort. I picked up my pace and began running faster. I stopped at a sign for hikers.  I looked at my watch, I didn't have time to go exploring or I be walking in the dark. I turned and I froze when my hair on the back of my neck stood up. I looked around and I heard a twig snap over my music. i looked back and saw a figure.
"Come out,I know your there" I said taking the buds out,trying to sound tough.Nothing. I shook my head and put my buds back in and took off. I arrived home to see Jacob and my grandma talking.
"Hey Jacob,nanny." I said taking my buds out.
"Hey honey enjoy your run?" Nanny said
"Yeah ran to the hiking trail so I found a new place to hike." I said grabbing the bags
"You run?" Jacob asked shocked trying to keep eye contact.
"I did track at my old school." I said
"Cool." He smiled helping with the bags.We helped unload.
"So " I said looking at Jacob
"Yeah " he smiled
"Um well I'm going to take a shower and I be down in a bit." I said leaving
Edwards pov.
I watched as she was searching the woods. She didn't walk in. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. She shook her head and ran off. She was fast for a human. I headed home. I needed to know more about her. I can't stop myself from wanting to know more about her.
Samantha's pov.
I walked down to the living room and sat down next to Jacob."So how's school?"
"Pretty good, I had Jessica meet her friends so I wasn't lonely as much." I confessed.
"You wanna go for a ride?" He asked
"Sure" I went to grab my keys but he stopped me "I got my bike." He smiled