Chapter 67

They were terrified, Y/n hadn't moved. She laid curled in a ball, herself falling In and out of sleep within the last few hours. Refusing to eat or even move an inch, when awake, she just kept muttering to herself.

The group of wizards had yet to return, Laxus had tried to coax the girl to even drink water but she simply refused, pushing it away as if it wasn't a necessity. She laid awake just staring off into space, here and there whimpering in pain.

Gajeel gritted his teeth in anger, himself fuming at the sight of Natsu happily laughing with the new girl. Lucy and Everest had stood beside the two, laughing as if they didn't know that Y/n was dying in her home right at this very moment. " I'm going to kill him. " Gajeel growled, the palms of his hands sat flat on the table as he stood up. Levy had grabbed his wrist, her small hand wrapped around his huge wrist. She wore wind reader glasses, attempting to figure out Y/n's current situation. " You know you can't do that. "

" He's killing her. " He gritted his teeth, the rest of the guild was flashing the four looks. Unsure of what to think. " I think it's her. " Levy muttered, she took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. Lily stood up from the table, his paws crossed over his arms. " I think so too. " A deep growl leaving Gajeel's mouth. Suddenly two familiar dragon slayers entered the guild, Sting, and Rouge. They had run over to Gajeel, panic laced in their eyes.

" Where is she? " Rouge panicked, he was first to approach. " She's resting, Natsu's, well Natsu's happier than ever. " Levy glanced over at Natsu who sat beside Blair with an arm wrapped around her waist. " You! " Sting growled, he stopped over to Natsu. Gajeel and Levy standing up within an instant. " Wait! " Levy yelled, she watched as Sting dragged Natsu out of his seat by his scarf. Natsu grabbing onto the angry white dragon slayer, he protested and started choking at the impact. " What the hell! "

Sting swung his fist back in a fit of anger, the members of Fairy Tail had stood from their spots. A few of the Fairy Tail men had run to pull away from the two. A few people had helped pull them apart, Sting's chest heaving up and down. Natsu burning with anger. When the two were apart Sting began to yell. " The fuck is wrong with you! You're killing her! " Sting's eyes were beginning to water. " The hell is wrong with you man! "

" Y/n is your mate dammit! Not her! " He spat towards Blair who sat too quietly, she gulped, all attention on her. " He's chosen who he wants. " Blair simply said, her lips curving into a slight smirk. Gajeel and Rouge who were a few of the participants holding Sting had to hold him tighter due to his growling and intense sensation to lunge at the girl. " You don't get to chose! You can't choose your mates! You rejected her! " Something switched in Natsu, he gulped, he no longer tugged against Freed, Bixslow, and Gray's grip. " Blair is my mate. " A few of the Fairy Tail members had noticed the slight hesitation in his voice. Everyone in the guildhall had looked between Natsu, Blair, then the group of furious dragon slayers. Something definitely isn't right.

" You! " Gajeel snapped at Everest and Lucy, the two watched the fight with widened eyes. " You were with them! What happened! " Gajeel snapped, Everest jumped at the demand. " They mated. " Everest muttered, his eyes looking towards the ground. " What did you do! Dammit, what did you do! " Sting raged at Blair, the girl watching in amusement although she hid it behind her monotone face.

Meanwhile

A familiar blue cat has entered Fiore, looking for his best friend and the scary new girl. He had flown towards Y/n's house, his instinct thinking his pink-haired friend was there.

Upon arrival he had flown right at Y/n's window, his cat body slamming into the glass and easily knocking him out. He had lifted his body, stars rotating around his head, and shaking his body to vanquish the dizziness.

Laxus, who had sat beside Y/n on the bed stood up. He ran over to the window to open it for the blue cat. " What are you doing here? " The cat breathed out, his furry chest heaving up and down. " I'm looking for Natsu! Is he with you? That girl did something to him! " His eyes widened and he flew over to Y/n. " Y/n? What happened? " The small cat asked, the girl opened her tired eyes weakly. " Happy? " She weakly muttered, his fur stood up and he placed his paws on her arm. She whimpered and instantly pulled him in her arms. " Um, she's not feeling good. "

That's the end of this chapter!
Bye my unicorns XOXO