Chapter 50

Three things, one, that tea definitely made me faint. Two, the chairman is a traitor. Last but not least, three, this cell smelled. My arms were cuffed behind my back. When I awoke from my small nap I found myself locked in this cell, alone. Erza nor Mira was anywhere to be seen but I could smell their scents close. So much for drinking the tea. I huffed and sat on the floor. My cape was missing and so was Natsu's scarf. I frantically looked around the cell which was dark and also humid, part of me was relieved they stripped me of my heavy clothing but the other wished I had the scarf beside me to relax my nerves.

I sat on my knees with my arms cuffed behind my back and facing the other side of the cell. I tugged on the cuffs and winced once the cuffs had cut into my skin. They were definitely tight. I tugged again and again and sighed once I gave up, magic canceling cuffs were never fun to work with.

I tugged on the cuffs once again and cried out once they stabbed at my skin. I lowered my head and sniffled once the metal had cut the circulation on my wrist. I tugged at them again and winced once a thin line of blood ran down my wrist and dripped off my fingertip. I used all of my strength and tugged, my eyes drifted towards the stone ceiling and I used all of my strength to break the cuffs. I ignored the immense pain shooting through my wrist as more blood oozed out. I could feel my magic power burst heated inside me. I growled out and yelled out in pain once I tugged even more. Unknowing to me my magic power was too strong for the cuffs and purple lightning had begun to spark off the floor.

Looking through the cell anyone could tell she didn't look human. Her dark hair had begun to change colors, the tips of her hair were beginning to turn a platinum-blond and waver up her head. Purple lightning had surrounded her in a circle and sparked like it was ready to blow. The biggest horror was her eyes, no longer were they her normal color but they were dark black. Her whole pupil showed no color than a deep black which to anyone would scare them to death.
With all the magic power the chain snapped and a small piece fell to the floor making a small clang against the stone.

She gasped at the magic around her body disappeared, her hair went back to normal and the color in her eyes began to flashback to the way it was. The thin chain connecting the cuffs each fell to the floor one by one and the only thing on her wrists was the broken magic canceling cuffs.

She stood up and examine her swollen and bloody wrist. Her hands were dripping blood and her jeans were stained of red. She was also sweating from the humidity wavering off the room. She approached the bars of the cell and slowly wrapped one of her hands around the metal pole. A small glint of yellow flashed in her eyes and steam began to float off the metal bars. Hot metal dripped down the metal bars until big enough hole was created in the cell. She released her hands and soon the room started to cool. The metal had begun to harden again due to her snow magic that cooled the room from her body.

She stepped out of the cell stretched her arms and smiled happily. She lifted her head and smelt the air, Mira was definitely more close than Erza was. She ran down the hallway, passing cells and more cells before climbing a set of stairs with a door at the end. Right when she reached the door it opened, a bunch of Tararos men stood on the other side, they must've felt the huge amount of magic power. I widened my eyes before I brought my hand back and connected it with the first man's forehead, his head tossed back and he fell backward into the others before green sparks echoed onto the rest and they all went tumbling down like dominoes. They all fell unconscious and would probably be like that for some time. I breathed out and stepped over their bodies, thankfully no Tartaros member was in sight. I traveled down the hallway, I suddenly lifted my head and smelt the air. It smelled, like Natsu. I turned to look the other way before a loud blast had rung into my dragon ears. I then turned and went running the completely opposite way, Natsu was here. I could smell him.

I sighed once his scent got closer but something else had me stop in my place, it wasn't Grays scent, but it definitely was similar to it. The commotion got louder until I reached the area Natsu stood in, a man stood there, no wait two. One of them held the scent of Gray while the other held the Chairman and begun to drag him away. Natsu was there, he looked beaten and dirty. I hid behind a wall and watched the two, Gray must have some relation with that man, but what? 
" You smell an awful lot like someone I know. " The man stopped laughing and tilted his head, suddenly the air around us got cold. 

" Gray Fullbuster. " With that, the air tensed and a wave of fog flew towards Natsu, he was completely turned to ice. I gasped and flatted myself against the wall, I wanted to go out and attack the man, but I didn't know what I was getting into. " Natsu! " I perked my head up at that voice, Happy! I ran out from behind the wall. " Sun dragon roar! " I skidded past the man and grabbed Happy. " Sun dragon wing attack! " The man gritted his teeth and blocked the bright heat. " Y/N! " I climbed the small window, taking one last glance at the frozen Natsu, then I jumped. 

That's the end of this chapter!
Sorry, it's so boring but there's action soon to come!
Anyways bye my unicorns XOXO