Chapter 23

" Ha-h be careful okay? "  I hissed in pain as Gray continued to wrap bandages around my torso, a big purple bruise had laid on my stomach. " See Natsu! You could've hurt Y/n worse! You could've got us disqualified from the games! You see how reckless you can be! " Erza stomped her foot and continued to lecture Natsu. " I think you broke one of her ribs. " Gray muttered, I continued to hiss in pain while Gray wrapped more bandages around my torso. " You need to stop and think about your actions Natsu If I wasn't there to stop you what more damage could you have done! We could've gotten kicked out of the games, what would we do then huh! Our guild is already suffering! " I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest. " Your lucky you weren't kicked out of the team. " I waved the others off and left the room, man, Natsu made me so angry. He was always one to act on his emotions with physical activity, yes, of course, it was for Yukino but he could've had a civil conversation with them then attack them. Who am I kidding, Sabertooth would have never spoken to him if he asked them too, perhaps the fighting did show them how serious we were, or made us a bigger target. 

Next Day  ( Picture at top is Y/n's outfit. ) 

" Let's kick off this day with a game thats sure to be exciting. One we like to call, Pandemonium! As usual, we'll have just one member from each team competing so please choose wisely! " I breathed out, stood up, and crossed my arms over my chest. " I'll go. " I felt like fighting today, even if it wasn't another opponent. " Wait aren't you hurt Y/n? " I looked at Mira, oh well, I can last with a bruised stomach, I ain't that weak. " I'm fine. " 

" Seems like all the competitors have been chosen, from Sabertooth Olga! From Lamia Scale, Jura! From Blue Pegasus, Hibiki! From Raven Tail, Obra! From Mermaid Heel, Milliana! From Quatro Puppy, Novali! From Fairy Tail Team A, Erza! From Fairy Tail B, Y/n! Let's all give them a big round of applause folks!  " I looked up at the magic toward and groaned, it looked like so much work and this crowd was giving me a headache, I really wasn't having the best day. " Before you stands a castle filled with vicious monsters, thats pandemonium! " Having a battle with hundreds of monsters actually seemed kinda nice, I was dying to punch something. Wow, I'm starting to sound like Natsu. " They are classified by their degree of difficulty, we have five classes. D, C, B, A, and S. " I stood behind the crowd of wizards, listening quietly while the pumpkin continued to speak about this so-called game. The whole crowd, even the guilds gasped out in shock at the monsters, they didn't look that bad. I've battles S-Class monsters before and well, a dragon too so this was gonna be a piece of cake. 

I liked hearing the idea that we could choose how many enemies we got to battle If I'm first to go. All of them shouldn't be shocked that I'd chosen all the monsters.  " I'd like everyone to please draw a straw. " I looked at Erza, her straw turned to a number 1. Of course, she'd get the lucky number, Erza would beat all the monsters before I ever could. "  Good luck Erza, I'll be cheering you on. " I frowned down at the stick in my hand, lucky number 8, how lucky am I? I looked at Erza who stepped up to the stairs, she turned and gave me a small smirk. I knew that smirk anywhere, she was planning something, there was no doubt about it. " Inside this castle wait one hundred monsters, I chose to challenge, all of them. " I smirked, I knew she'd either go big or go home. Too bad, she beat me to it. 

Each attack, each unique armor, and weapon had held its own against each enemy. She definitely fought with full power, I couldn't help but stand there with a smirk while staring up at the footage caught of Erza. Everyone in the crowd was standing there stunned at her energy, she was definitely a member of Fairy Tail because members of Fairy Tail give it they're all. Erza, after all her fighting, each magic deduction she faced, she stood tall with her sword in the air and hair blowing in the wind. Erza Scarlett was definitely a warrior, with her enemies bodies surrounding her last look at the castle before she disappeared and appeared again in the middle of the stadium. A smirk plastered on her face. 

" So we're having another contest, this game might feel a little on the boring side compared to Pandemonium but I think it will suffice. This is the magic power finder or MPS for short, pretty snazzy huh? " I looked at the strange machine with the lacrima connected to it, a magic power finder he said? This will be quite a journey. I stared, the other wizards continued to get numbers as they used their magic powers. Since I was last I had to sit back and watch. While the others had got smaller scores, Olga, the guy from Sabertooth had gotten quite a big number. Almost four thousand, it was pretty impressive. Jura, the wizard saint was up next. He had let out a smirk, the floor rumbling before he let out a yell and a bright white light appeared. The number 8544 had appeared, this was gonna be quite a competition, but I'm bringing home the win. 

" The final challenger is Fairy Tail Team B's Y/n L/n! " I smirked as I walked closer to the lacrima, I began clipping up my coat before turning back to the wizards behind me. " Oh, you might wanna stay back, pretty far back. " A mist of water had appeared under my feet, I went flying into the sky as the whispers and awes of the crowd surrounded me. I began making a magic circle in the air, a portal to the dragon realm. The sky had turned dark, a darkened aura had surrounded the stadium before a loud roar echoed into the sky. Wisp, my water dragon had flown out of the huge portal I made. Yells and scream had echoed off the area. I landed on my mothers back and latched onto her scales. " Thank you for the help, please attack the lacrima mom. " Another roar left mom's mouth before she flew down and let streams of blue leave her mouth, the roar of a dragon. 
" Sun dragon roar! " I knew my small gesture wasn't enough, but the power to make a whole new realm and invite a dragon. It was enough for me. My mother even offered to help, I knew of the challenge for today, I had read one of the announcers head's the day before. When my mom's magic disappeared, the lacrima turned into ancient memory. I smiled before letting go of Wisp, the last roar had left her mouth before she disappeared back into the portal. I went falling from the sky, quickly using my dimension magic to appear under me before I appeared back on the ground. " Oh, my golly folks! Ms. Y/n just put on a show for everyone! Not only did she make a portal for a dragon to enter through she also destroyed the lacrima! Ladies and Gentleman! The winner of this challenge is Fairy Tail Team B! " 

That's the end of this chapter! 
Hope you all liked it! 
Bye my unicorns XOXO