Prologue

"I can smell your fear. It smells delicious. You can't hide from me." I watched the helpless girl move slowly in the darkness. Blinded by her foolish mortal eyes.

"Stop playing around Abigor, your father is waiting for her soul."

"Fuck off Collin, get out of my head. How dare you disturb me. I'll have your fucking head, and the rest of your parts." I hissed out.

"Yeah, yeah. I've heard it all before. Look, you do this every time. Hurry up before he gets mad."

"As for you sweet girl. I'm going to tear your soul out and rip you to pieces.

"Why are you doing this?" She cries out. I licked my lips as she screamed out and tried to run. I love it when they scream. My dark eyes watch as she tries to find a way out. "I thought you cared about me?" I smiled.

"They all do sweetheart." I hissed.

"But, I'm in love with you." She said. I rolled my eyes. What else is new? I said to myself. I locked my arms around her and felt her bones crush as I tore her in two. Blood splattered on my body. I let out a hiss and smiled. Poor, poor little human. You have paid for your sins now. On to the next job. I licked my bottom lip and disappeared.

 I licked my bottom lip and disappeared

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Hope you all enjoy this story.

Thank you...