give me love

I parked in the club parking area and looked around the car for my phone.

I was so pissed when I saw Vee's post that I don't even know where I threw it.

She really picked the wrong day to play games with a nigga cos I was too tired for all these games.

Spotting it on the floor I quickly grabbed it and dialed her number. Of course it went straight to voicemail.

I chuckled putting my phone back down while running a hand down my face cos now I was getting frustrated.

I searched around for a  blunt in my compantment knowing if I don't cool off before going into that club, I'd probably snap on her and we had enough problems already. I didn't need to worry about losing my temper with her aswell.

I took a few pulls closing my eyes. Releasing some of the stress. As I did, I imagined all them nigga that must be all over her so I put it out and got out my car.

I walked into the club and I had no idea where to start looking, it was shorties everywhere but I know I could spot my girl from a mile.

I thought a little and walked over to the bar section knowing that's her favorite spot when she's out here.

Just as I thought she was hyped up with Cammy as they sang loudly to the song while twerking.

I smiled at the sight a little cos she never got this lit in front of me. A girl blocked my sight as everyone seemed to roughly dance around each other.

Slightly pushing her out the way, I scrunched my face up seeing a guy press up behind Violet as she twerked obliviously.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I made my way to them. I could see Cammy recognised me as she stopped dancing to tap Vee on the shoulder but she didn't get the hint, so I walked up to her.

"Move nigga, b'fore we have a problem."
I said strictly as I roughly pulled the guy who was pressed up against Vee.

He stared at me for a moment as a scowl formed on his face but my face didn't soften.
He scoffed before roughly pulling away from me and walked away.

My eyes diverted to Vee as she stood still looking like she was processing everything that just happened.

"So this is what we're doing now."
I asked her and she said nothing looking down.

"The shit you're wearing don't even touch your thighs Vee and then you wan' come out here without even telling a nigga?"
I said walking up to her as she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Im sorry."
She said lowly and I scoffed.

"Let's go Vee."
I said grabbing her arm, not in the mood to get into it with her around all these people.

"No, I'm staying."
She said as her soft face turned into anger, removing her hand from mine as she tried to walk back to the bar.

Clenching my jaw, I tried my hardest to stay patient with her but she really wasn't helping the situation.

"I'm not tryna argue with you right now Vee. If you think I'm about to leave you in here with that shit you got on then you got me fucked up, let's go."
I said a little more sternly and she folded her arms putting all her weight on one leg.