always & forever

17p.m

I could feel the sweat drip from my shoulders to the floor as I lifted weights. I had a day off from work today and I wanted to do some body and soul shit in the gym.

Vee went outfit shopping for her interview earlier today or I would've been all up and under her right now

Things were going good between us but I feel like she's holding back alot and I get why. I was the one who let her down and now all I could do was just love her.

I didn't wanna hold onto her too tight cos they say the tighter you hold on the more they wanna slip away.

But shit, it's hard when we're always around each other and I always wanna be all over her. She doesn't do much to help the situation except randomly turn me on and then I gotta deal with it.

I love the hell out of that girl though, sometimes it scares me how much of a hold she has on me but I'd still wake up the next day and wanna spend every second with her.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I lost count of the times I lifted the heavy ass weight.

I placed the weight back and slowly got up feeling like my back hurt cos the only working out I been doing was on my baby. I chuckled and fully stood up to grab a towel.

"So you just randomly laugh and smile all by yourself huh wiredo?"

I stopped in my steps and turned around hearing the all too familiar voice.

"Baby?"
I said looking at her as she stood against the door staring at me.

"How long you been over there?"
I added walking over to her.

"Long enough."
She said laughing and met me halfway.

I grabbed her waist and pecked her lips multiple times. I could feel the guys in the gym starring at us but I didn't care. If anything I was ready to show off right here.

"Babe people are watching us."
She said pulling back a little.

"Let them watch baby."
I snuggled my head into her neck and took in her scent as she rubbed the sweat off from my chest but she already knew what that was doing to me so she stopped.

"Really."
She asked laughing as my erection poked at her and I kept still cos now I was in a bad position.

"Told you to quit playing with me."
I said not even believing myself as I led her out of the gym.