Moments of Bliss

Devon ⚓

12a.m

I jumped out of my sleep as felt Violet stranding me down with a huge smile on her face.
"Babe what are you doing, you scared me?"

"Happy birthdayy babe. "
She dragging out pecking my lips multiple times.

"Damn it's 12 already?Were you up the whole time?"

"No I set an alarm, you just ain't hear it. Now close your eyes."

"You ain't about to do some extra shit are you?I told you, you ain't gotta get me nun' babe I'm good. "

"Babe just close your eyes it ain't that hard."
She said smiling as she got off my lap and walked away as I closed my eyes anyway.

"Babe are your eyes closed I'm coming in ."

"Yeah."
I said yawning, I don't know how she has so much energy at 12 in the morning.

"Okay, open your eyes. Slowly."

Doing as told I smirked looking down at the open box of custom made Louis Vitton snickers.

"You got me the customs babe?These ain't cheap though, you didn't have to."

I said picking one up and analyzing it for a moment.

"I know, but you said you wanted them remember. So I got them for you. You like them."

"Yeah I love them, and I like that it's nothing extra babe just you and me."

"Well..."
She dragged biting her lip and I already knew something was up.

Fireworks started going off not even a second later and starring at them through our glass walls they were too close for a coincidence so I already knew who was behind it.

"Babe how'd you even get this to happen?"
I asked grinning at her.

"You ain't the only one that got connects babe I got some too."
She said being smart.

"Oh word. But on a real note I appreciate this and thank you for making a nigga feel special and all."

"I just wanted to tell you... Well show you that I do love you. And I know I ain't never tell you but I was just scared to be hurt again. But I love you and theres no
going back now."