Boo'd Up

A week later...
Friday 21.00

Violet🌺

"Finally."
I said sighing as I closed my car door and leaned on my chair.

I felt like I could finally catch my breath. From having to catch up on a month of school work and getting my car fixed, I was drained out and calling quits for the weekend.

It's been a couple of days, a week to be exact since I woke up from my coma. The doctors said some people go through trauma after they wake up and recommended I see a therapist, but honestly I'm good.

If anything I'm more present and make something good out of everyday. I feel like I had a good month of meditation and now I'm just glad I can spend time with the people I love. I'm not taking anything for granted.

I drove my car out of the parking spot and headed over to D's. As if on que my phone rang and his name popped up on the screen.

I slowed down and answered my phone before I put my attention back on the road.

"Babe, I'm on my way."
I said already knowing that's what he was about to ask.

"Aight mama's, are you driving ?"

I rolled my eyes at his question cos since the crash, he's been so anxious everytime I drove that he offered to take me and pick me up from everywhere.
"Yes babe I'm driving. You got a problem with it?"

"Kill that attitude ma, I'm just tryna make sure you're good."

"Yeah I'm good, I'll be there in a few. Order Roscoe's please baby."
I said cheesing feeling my stomach growl.

"I gotchu baby. Be safe."

"I will.Love you, gotta go."
I quickly hung up not giving him a chance to respond  cos I was loosing focus on the road and a bitch wasn't tryna get into another crash.

About 20 minutes later I was parking my car next to his.
I used my key that he gave me for our one month anniversary and unlocked the door.

The smell of chicken and waffles filled me up as I entered.

"Oh my God."
I said walking over to the food packaging and opening one up immediately.

"Wow mama's, a nigga can't even get some love from his girl first, you just gon' come in and start eating."
D walked into the kitchen chuckling as I paid him no mind eating my food.

"I will babe just gimme a minute to show this food some love."
I said with a mouthful smiling at him and he pecked my lips before opening up his food.

***

After brushing my teeth, washing my face and putting on some chapstick.
I removed my black jeans, cropped white shirt and slipped into one of D's shirts.
I tied my hair up into a messy bun before walking back into the room.

At the same D came into the room from the kitchen with a water bottle and I walked over to him.

He looked so good, he had on only Nike sweatpants and no shirt. His hair was in neat braids with a fresh line up.
All I had on was his shirt and I could feel my panties soaked within the seconds that he walked in.