A Chance. Part 2

"Stay the night."
After a series of Violets favorite movies it was going on 12a.m and and we were still cuddled up on the couch.
I didn't want her to live so I was determined to make this last as long as I can.

"It's already 12a.m Devon and I got school tommorow so I gotta go...."
She said sounding tired and standing up from the couch.

"Come on Vee..."
I said while holding onto her arm.
And she gave me a no look.
"Aight, what time you got school tommorow."

"I got afternoon classes at 3 to 4.30..."

"okay look I'll take you tommorow, and it's pretty late too. So just stay..."

She sighed and checked her phone before sitting back down...
"Okay, but your sleeping on the couch right."

I internally smiled at those words trying not to look too excited.
"Whatever you want Vee,it won't be the first time I'm sleeping on the couch for you anyway."
I said being cocky and she hit my arm.
She let out a small yawn before I grabbed her hand and led her to my room.
"Theres clean shirts in there... So take whichever."
I said pointing to my last drawer.
She gave me a small nod before sitting on the bed.
"Sleep good." I said while pecking her cheek.

A smile appeared on her face before she responded. "Thanks, you too."
With that I grabbed a pillow and made my way to the living room. The couch again...
I thought to myself before turning the lights off and laying back down.
But if this is what I gotta do to have her here, I don't mind. This girl got me tripping and it caught me offguard too. I know myself and I know Im really into her to be doing all this.
Pulling myself out of my thoughts I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Violet🌺

8a.m
I felt the sun hitting my skin lightly. And I groaned before slowly opening my eyes.
This moment felt familiar and I know it's from the day he brought me over here.
I looked over myself,i had on only one of his black Bob Marley t-shirt.

I went into the bathroom and used the spare toothbrush before grabbing my makeup wipes that I always carried in my handbag to wipe my face.

I then made my way into the living area where Devon was spread out on the couch snoring lightly.
I chuckled at the sight before going to the fridge and grabbing a water.
I sat on one of the island stools scrolling through Instagram when I heard light movement and I figured it was Devon getting up.

"Mornin baby girl.."
I heard him say before he left a wet kiss on my neck and turned me around to peck my lips.
"D... No did you even brush your teeth."
I asked trying to playoff the fact that I was blushing.

He lowly chuckled.
"My bad... I couldn't help myself."
"You gonna cook me breakfast this time? "

"I will... What do you wanna eat?"

"Suprise me... "
He said before walking towards the
bathroom.

"Okaay..." I said to myself before walking over to the fridge and grabbing everything I needed.
I decided on making eggs, bacon and toast. With a fruit salad on the side.
I was cutting up cheese to add to the eggs when the doorbell rang.
I wiped off my hands and walked over to open the door.

Standing on the porch was a chocolate brown skin girl with a blonde Bob cut wig-and I'm no hatter unless I need to be so she was overall pretty.
I guess she wasn't expecting to see me cos she immediately turned her smile into a frown.
"Hey..."i said being as polite as I could.
She looked me over and I realized I was still wearing Devons shirt.
" Hey, where's D? "She asked with attitude in her voice.
I wasn't about to deal with this girl so I just opened the door and went back to cooking.
As if on que Devon walked in wearing nothing but sweatpants, displaying his abs.