you again

5a

5a.m

I comfortably laid my head on the car seat. Just trying to get in as much rest as I could before I got home.

I finally started work today and Devon was about to drop me at home.

Of course he managed to convince to sleep over at his place knowing full well I had to be at work at 7a.m.

I was starting a new chapter of my life today, and as excited as I was, I still found it hard to believe how quickly life changes seasons.

Now I was grown, I mean I've been grown but now I had the title I guess to say. I was gonna be a career woman and soon enough probably a wife and a mother.

I looked over to Devon as he drove and smiled.

"What you smiling for?"
He asked looking over at me then back at the road as he licked over his lips.

"Nothing, I just love my man."
I said and he smiled cockily digging his hand deeper between my things.

I knew I was only feeling this way because of him. Never would I have I thought that I would be this inlove and ready to be tied down in my twenties, only he could make me feel this way.

"I love you more ma."
He said finally pulling up to my apartment complex.

"I'm gonna miss this."
I said looking over at him with sad eyes and he scrunched his face up.

"What you mean?"
He asked pulling into the driveway before parking.

He then turned towards me giving me his full attention.

"Nothing babe, I just mean we'll both be so busy we won't have time to be around each other as much."

I said and his face softened and he took my hand in his and looked over my face.

"We gon' make time ma, I promise ."
He said and I nodded.

"Aight?"

"Okay babe."
I said smiling a little.

"I love you."
He said moving in to peck my lips and I moved closer giving him more access.

"I love you."
I said back at him.

I grabbed my nightbag from the backseat and sat there pouting before I opened the door, finally getting out.