right here

A week later
early morning...

I woke up to the most unfamiliar smell as the  sun started to heat up my face

I didn't bother opening my eyes as I wrapped my arm tighter around his chest.

I don't know how me getting a water from the fridge at midnight landed us another night on the couch.
But we had sex until early morning and rounds of pleasure later, I guess we found our new favorite spot in the house.

"Morning mama."
Devon said and I looked up at him squinting my eyes.

"Morning , you smoking?"
I asked finally opening my eyes.

"Mhm."
He said closing his eyes and I nodded.

"Baby can I move?"
I said trying to loosen his grip on my waist.

"I'm not going anywhere damn."
I said laughing as he stared at me with low eyes,  still not bugging.

"You sure?"
He asked and I nodded before pecking his lips.

"Except for the bathroom."
I stood up and he chuckled.

I threw his shirt on and made my way upstairs to freshen up abit.

I stared at my face in the bathroom mirror. I looked happy and that's something I hadn't seen in myself for the past year.

I smiled and threw my messy curls up into a bun before doing a quick morning routine and then going back downstairs.

I got back on the couch and sat on Devons lap while laying my head on his shoulder.

" You look high babe."
I said running my hand through his hair and he laughed.

"Shit, I am ma."
He grabbed my waist and started kissing on my neck.

"Can I?"
I cheesed referring to the blunt in his hand and he pulled back shaking his head.

"Nah baby you're good."

"Babe I just wanna try it."
I whined as he starred at me for a while.

"I'm with you what's gonna happen."
I added and he handed it to me hesitantly and I smiled before trying it.

I could feel the high already sinking in and I guess its because I was new to this.