[30] The Funeral

**Isabella's POV** 

A week later, it was Jacob's funeral. I decided to invite Jacob's mom, Elizabeth, even though I know he didn't want her to be here. But I didn't want a mother to miss her son's funeral, so I did it out of the kindness of my heart. As I putting on my black necklace, I looked down at my engagement ring Jacob gave me. I decided to put it on and and looked at myself in the mirror. Elizabeth wanted me to speak at the funeral, so I wrote a speech ahead of time. 

"Isabella," my dad said while walking into the room, "It's time." I grabbed my paper, and tissues, and walked out from the room. When we got to the church, Elizabeth told me to sit in the front with her and Harmony. Harmony was to young to understand why everyone was crying. But of course, Elizabeth told her anyway, and she started to cry. I held her in my arms as she cried. Then, it was my turn to speak. I handed Harmony over to Elizabeth and I got up. 

"Um, hello, my name my name is Isabella. We are all here today because we all lost a very special boy in our lives. Some, lost a son, some lost a cousin, some lost an uncle, some lost an best friend, some lost a brother." I started to cry, "And others lost their love of their life. We are all feeling a pain that will never go away. I know if Jacob was still here, he all tells us, to stop crying, and to smile. He wouldn't want any of us to be sad. He would tell us a joke, and then he would all life. I know some of you, want me to talk about my love life with him, but if I told you, he would be here forever and ever and ever, and you would never hear the end of it." Everyone laughed, and so did I. 

"Jacob was a person who would always put your feelings ahead of his. No matter what the reason is. If he sees you sad or down, or even crying, he would always try to make you feel better. He wouldn't care if you crying because you broke your nail, or you broke up with your boyfriend. To him, his goal in life was to make everyone happy. And I think, he did that." I sniffed, and then wiped my face, before continuing, "I really loved Jacob, and I don't think anybody is ever gonna understand how much I loved that boy," I said as my voice started to crack, and then cry, "He was a very special boy, and I know he's looking after all of us. And Jacob if you're hearing this, just know I'ma be okay. It may hurt, but I'll be fine. And don't worry, your sister is safe with me. Thank you everyone." 

I walked back to my seat, and I sat next to Elizabeth, and started to cry again. The funeral ended about an hour later, and we all walked outside, and over to the place Jacob is gonna be burried. He's gonna be burried next to his grandparents. A boy, who looked Jacob's age walked ove to me. He handed me a rose. He was tall like Jacob, but more chubbier than him. I looked at him, "Thank you kind stranger." I told him. "I'm Ben, that is for you to throw into the ground so you know, Jacob can hae a piece of you in there." I sighed, as I looked down at the rose. "Come on, I'll go with you." he told me.

We both walked over to Jacob's castkit, and I looked down onto it. I wanted to cry, but nothing is coming out. "I think I ran out of tears." I told Ben. "I don't blame you." he said. We both dropped our roses into the ground, and walked away. I started to cry again, and then I stopped walking. I just stood there and cry my eyes out again. Ben ended up wrapping his arms around me and hugged me tightly. 

I just can't believe I have to start my life without Jacob by my side.... 

**A.N.** 

Don't hate me, but I'm ending the story like this. You will all soon realize why, in the next book. Yes I am making another book, so do not be sad or mad. There will be a another book. Hehehe I love you all, thanks for making this book fun to write ^-^ -Kat :]