[23] The Date

**Isabella's POV** 

The next day, it was quite calm. My dad was happy that I'm here and now Harmony has someone to call dad besides Jacob. 

Me, Stephanie, Violet, and Sammi are all painting our nails. "So Bella, how are you and Jacob?" Stephanie asked with a wink. Violet giggled with Stephanie as Sammi looked confused, "Who's Jacob?" Everyone looked at her, "What?" Violet said. "You seriously do not know who Jacob is?" I asked her. She nods her head all shyly. I yell Jacob's name and then he walks into the room. 

"What's up?" he said. "Jacob, Sammi. Sammi, Jacob." I said. Jacob did a head up at her, "Sup." he said. I saw Sammi blush while giggling, then she whispered to me, "He's really hot." I giggled while whispering back, "I know." Violet and Stephanie giggled as well. Jacob shook his head while rolling his eyes playfully, "You girls are so full of it." He closed the door behind him and we continued to paint our nails. 

About an hour later from the nails on both our hands and feet drying, Jacob walked in again. I was on my laptop, with my headphones in. I was sitting in the middle of the bed, when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap my waist. I jumped a bit, "Oh shit." I said as I took off my headphones and I looked behind me, "Jacob you scared meeee." I said. 

He kissed my shoulder and placed his head on my back, "I'm sorry. I just needed to hug my princess because I missed her." he told me. I giggled lightly as the girls "awed". "Relationship goals man!" Stephanie said. "Right?!" Violet and Sammi said in sync. I smiled widely up at them as Jacob kissed the back of my neck. "What is it Jac, I'm kidding in the middle of something." I said. 

He looked over my shoulder, "Pfff you're on tumblr man." He closed my laptop and then he flipped me over so I'm facing him. "I actually have something to ask you." he told me. Before I can say something, "Oh my gosh you wanna marry her!" Stephanie said. Both me and Jacob started to laugh at her comment, "I think it's too soon to be thinking of marriage Steph." I said. "Hey, it is never early to think about marriage." she said. "Harry Styles does not count, every girl in the world wants him." I said. "Shhh! He will be mine!" she said. 

I laughed as I shook my head and then I looked up at Jacob, "What is it that you wanna tell me?" I said. He looked at our hands and that me, "Well since we can date again, I wanted to take you out on a proper date. A princess like you needs a proper date before making it officially again." he said. I couldn't but blush while smiling like an idiot. I giggled a bit before speaking up, "Yeah. I'd love too." I said.

He kissed my head and then got up from the bed, "Okay meet me downstairs in an hour. We're something nice and fancy like, please." he said while smiling and then leaves the room. "Holy crap Isabella we gotta get you ready!" Violet said. "Sammi, hand me my wand, Stephanie you look for her dress, Sammi after you want me my wand, look for shoes and makeup. It's time to get this girl ready for her first officially date with Jacob!" They all squealed and I couldn't help but laugh.

They made me sit down in front of the mirror as Violet started to do my hair, Stephanie with my dress, and Sammi with my makeup. It took them an hour for them to get me ready. "Guys, it's been an hour. He's gonna think I'm gonna stood him up." I said. "Non sense," Stephanie said, "If he really loved you, he would wait. He knows how girls take their time. Love take patiance, it's not suppose to be rushed." she told me. 

Once I was dressed and Sammi finished my makeup, Violet handed me a handbag, "Your phone and your money is in there, but I doubt you'll need it because you'll be to busy staring at Jacob, wink wink." she said while winking. I laughed a bit as I grabbed the handbag, "Thank you guys. I love you all, like a lot." I said while hugging all of them. When I pulled away, Sammi said, "Now, go. Remember to use protection." she said. Violet and Stephanie nodded their heads in agreement with Sammi. I chuckled, "Don't worry, I will." I said. 

I opened the door and I walked downstairs. As I'm walking down, I see Jacob in a nice suit and with his hair pushed back, "Oh wow." he said as I walked up to him. "You look stunning." he said. I smiled widely at him as he handed his arm to me, "Ready mi lady?" he asked while smirking. I giggled while blushing and taking is arm, "Ready." I said. I walked out the house and over to his car. 

.

.

.

The resturant he stopped by, was freaking amazing. [**A.N.** Quick note, if you really wanna imagine how this look like. Just imagine the resturant in The Fault In Our Stars, that's where I'm going from here :) okay carry on -Kat :]

A lady with a fancy dress came up to us while smiling, "Mr and Mrs Jean, write this way." I looked over at Jacob and I mouthed, "Mrs. Jean?" He chuckled, "I swear I had nothing to do with this." I followed her to our table. It was in the middle of the resturant. It was right under this clear window, and when you look at it, you can see the stars. 

I looked at the menu as the waiter came up to us, "Good evening, I will be serving you gius together. Would you like to start off with some wine?" he asked us. I looked at Jacob and shrugged, he looked at the waiter, "Yes please." he said. The waiter poured us some wine as I grabbed the cup. Once he was done, I took a sip from it. Both me and Jacob exchanged faces when we found the wine tasted freaking amazing! I took another sip as Jacob said to the waiter, "We're gonna need of this." The waiter smiled, "Of course. Will you guys like the chef's choice or would you be picking something from the menu?" he asked. 

"The chef's choice, please." I said while smiling. He nodded and then took our menus. I placed the napkin on my lap as I looked at Jacob, "Where did you get the suit?" I asked. "It was the suit I was going to wear the wedding, but you know, I decided to wear another instead." he said while drinking more of his wine. I giggled as I did the same. He raised his glass, "To us my Mrs. Jean" he said with a wink. That made me blush while smiling like an idiot, "To an amazing night Mr Jean." I said while raising my glass. We tapped them together before drinking more of it and then eventually finishing it. 

The food didn't actually take that long, it was surprisingly fast to get to us. The waiter placed the food in front of us, as he poured us more wine. We both said 'Thank you' as we picked up our forks and started to eat the food. The food was great as well. Everything was amazing so far. 

.

.

.

After finishing the food and everything, Jacob spoke up, "Remember when I told you the little wedding thing I said?" he asked me. I nodded my head. "I wasn't kidding," he said. "Jacob..." I said. "Isabella Marie Holmes, you honestly have no idea madly, deeply in love I am with you. You are literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. Everything about you makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. You make me feel complete. I can be myself around you and I can never do around other girls. I love how you and Harmony are getting along. Because I do wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Everything about you is perfect and it makes me very proud that I can call you mine. You are an angel send from heaven, and I know God sent you into my life for a reason. I know you are barley 17 and you cannot do this yet, but I would wait an enternity if I have too." He grabbed a box from his pocket and then got up. He walked up to me, "Would you make me the happiest guy in the world and," he got down on one knee, "marry me please." 

The whole resturant was looking at us when he asked this. I was in tears, in shocked, literally was just trying to process all of this. I looked down at him while nodding my head, "Yes I will." The whole placed blew up with cheers and claps. He got up and kisses me on the lips and then he sat back down at his seat as I looked at the ring. I didn't say anything, I just looked at it while crying. Jacob just sat there while smiling as he handed me a napkin. I wiped my face and I noticed there was makeup all over the napkin. "I look like a racoon now." I said while laughing. Jacob laughed as well, "You still look perfect." 

**A.N.** 

Literally cried while writing this. Oh my gosh so many freaking feels man! They are seriously relationship goals. Oh my. Well that just happened. So we're looking at another wedding. Hopefully doesn't get ruined like the last one. Ahh, my birthday was yesterday and I'm officially 16! Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Or Merry Christmas if its already the 25th with you haha. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I love you all -Kat :]