[26] Shopping

**Isabella's POV** 

A month after I came into the school, Sammi transfered into this school. I had almost all my classes with her. Jacob got another job some place else, so he's not in my class anymore. 

It was the last class of the day, Sammi sat behind Ashley. After the fight, me and Ashley are not fighting anymore. We talk every now and then but she apologized and told me what she was gonna do to Jacob. She was gonna make him fall in love with him so she can see me get hurt. It turns out that her friends were making her act like that in the first place. I ended up knowing that the reason she acts like that is because she was picked on a lot as a child and she wanted people to felt how she felt. We ended up being best friends and she even quit cheerleading. 

Today we had to choice to pick our seat partners. I ended up sitting next to Ashley, Meghan and Sammi. Ashley and I sat next to each other, Sammi and Meghan sat behind us. Sammi and Meghan ended up talking to the whole period together. "Bella you gotta help me raise my grades up. The college I'm applying to is only talking to me because I was in cheerleading, but now since I quit, they are not gonna take me anymore. Can you please help before finals. I really need the help." Ashley said. I nodded my head, "Of course. We can have a study group every weekend if you want." I said. She nodded her head and smiled, "Yeah of course." she said. 

We were taking notes, and Ashley asked me to help do the notes like I do. So I did, and after a while, she got the hang of it. "See how much time we have left to ourselves, everyone is still writing." I said. She looked around the classroom, and then looked at me, "Yeah. I see that." The bell rung and we all walked out the classroom. "Hey Bella, what are you this weekend?" Ashley asked me. "Um, Jacob wants us to go start looking at decortations..." I said softly while opening my locker. "Decorations? What for?" she asked. "Ummm, my wedding..." I said while putting away my english book. 

Ashley looked very confused, "You're engaged?" she asked. I nodded my head, "Yup." I said. "Oh my gosh Bella, congrats!! That's amazing!! When did he ask?" Ashley said. "Last month, two weeks before I came here." I said. "Can I please come with? My parents are going out for the weekend, and my house is very boring." she said. "Yeah, you can go. I'll ask my dad if you can stay the night." I said. I took out my history book and science book as I closed my locker. 

.

.

.

I had to take the bus, because my dad is working and Jacob isn't home. Sammi and Meghan came along as well. We got off the bus, and we had to walk a bit. "Such a nice neighborhood you live in." Ashley said. "You should see her driveway." Meghan said, "It's huge!" Ashley looked over at me, "Are your parents rich or something?" she asked. I nodded my head as we walked up the gate. I punched in the code and the gate opened. They all walked in and I closed it behind me. We all walked down the driveway, and got to the house. The nanny was barley leaving, "Oh good." she said, "You're home. Harmony is in her room sleeping, I'm having a family emegerency so I have to leave early." she said. "Oh let me quickly pay you then." 

I ran into the house as I dropped my bag onto the couch and I ran into my dad's room. I grabbed the money he left for the nanny and I gave it her, "Here you go." I said with a smile. She thank me and then left. Sammi, Meghan, and Ashley all walked in. The look on Ashley's face was priceless. "Bella, you never told me you lived in a freaking mansion." she said while walking around the house. "I never tell anyone. All of my other friends had to find out how you did." I said while grabbing waters from the kitchen. 

It was 90 degrees out and it was barley March, I swear mother nature hates us. I gave all the girls water, as I drank mine. "I'ma go check up on Harmony. You guys can look around if you want. Just make sure to not break anything." I said while laughing. "You can put your bags in my room, my dad doesn't like a mess where everyone can see." I said while walking upstairs. 

.

.

"Okay, if Jacob doesn't come home in an hour, you guys wanna go to the pool? It's hot as balls here, and Jacob is taking forever." I said as I turned on the third fan in my room. All the girls nodded their hands as we waited. I went over to my jewelery box, and slipped on my ring. "How come you don't wear that to school?" Ashley asked me. I looked over at her, "Because I know I'ma loose it over there. I don't want to loose this." I said. I heard a car honk and I walked over to my window, I saw Jacob waving. "Jacob's here!" I said with a squeal.

I ran downstairs as he walked into the house. "Hi princess, I'm home." he told me. I smiled as I kissed him and hugged him. "You and your friends ready to go?" he asked me. I nodded my head, "Yup. Ashley's going if that's fine." I said. "I thought it was just your bridal shower?" he asked. "Ashley is part one of my bridesmaid, well now she is cause she just found out we were engaged." I said. Ashley and everyone else walked downstairs. "I am? Cool!" she said.

Jacob sighed as he rubbed the back of this neck, "What about Stephanie and Violet?" he asked. "Violet doesn't wanna wear colorful dresses, and Stephanie is in new york." I said.  "Okay well let's go!" he said. "Wait. We can't leave Harmony alone." I said. "The babysiter left early she had a family emergency." Jacob sighed, "I don't wanna carry her tho." he said. "We can use the stroller my dad brought her last month. Yeah, I'll be right back." 

I ran to the garage as I grab the stroller from there, I came back to the living room. "Here, you open this, I'll go get Harmony." I said. I ran downstairs as I walked into Harmony's room. She was sleeping so peacefully. I grabbed her favorite blanket. It was a disney princess, obiviously. I gently picked up her and wrapped her in the blanket. I carried her and walk back downstairs. Jacob quickly ran over to us, "Careful, she's asleep and I don't wanna wake her." I said handing her to Jacob. 

"Is this your daughter?" Ashley asked me. I shook my head as I placed Harmony in her stroller. "No, she's Jacob's sister. But we treat her like our daughter because her parents are buttholes." I said. "Isn't she gonna die from heat in that blanket?" she asked. "It's not for her, its to keep the sun away from her so she doesn't wake up from it." I said. 

.

.

.

When we got downtown, Harmony woke up. I told her we were gonna walk alot, and she said it was fine. So bringing the stroller was pointless. I held Harmony's hand as we walked down the sidewalk. "What do you wanna look at first?" Jacob asked me. "You should go look at the dresses." Sammi said. "No, it has to be when Jacob's not here." I said. "Wow, I'm so wanted here." he says. "No no no it's not like that! It's just I want it to be a surprise." I said as we kept walking. 

**A.N.** 

This chapter I do not like, not sure why. I felt like it made no sense :// next chapter hopefully will c: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Holy crap 2015 is here. Where did the year go wtf, I swear it went by so fast. -Kat :]