[12] Reunited

**Isabella's POV** 

I ran to the place Stephanie said she was. I was feeling so many emotions inside of me. I know my friends are going to ask me so many questions. I'm ready to answer them all, I just need to see them all first. 

In the distance, I saw a few dots running the direction of me. I heard my name, "Isabella...!" It was Stephanie's voice. I ran faster as I saw Stepahanie, VIolet and Jacob. 

"OH MY GOSH MY FRIENDS!" I said while crying. I hugged them all together as we all started to cry. So many thoughts and emotions were going through my head. Everything just stopped at the moment.

"Oh my gosh i have missed you all." I said while continuing to hug everyone. I pulled away, as we all wiped our faces. Jacob just looked down. I looked at him, "Hey you." I said with a light smile. 

He didn't looks up. 

I frowned. "Okay..." I said. Violet looked at him by squating down and looking at him straight in the face. She was whispering something to him, but I didn't quite catch it. 

Stephanie walked up to me, "Hey, you okay?" I nodded my head as I sigh while still looking at them. Violet seems like she likes Jacob. But I know she would never do anything to betray me. 

Jacob finally looked up and started to walk up to me. I took a step back while grabbing my arm from the front. He looked at me and then at my hand. I wanted to pull away, but something in me made me not too. All of my feelings for him was coming back. He grabbed my hand and then I looked at him. 

"I'm so sorry.." he said with a whisper while dropping his hand while crying again. I pulled him into a hug as he cried on my shoulder. "Hey hey hey. Shhh. It's okay" I told him while rubbing his band softly. He shook his head and continued to cry. "Jacob... Stop crying." I told him. 

He raised his head up and then leaned it against mine. I closed my eyes and started to cry again. He placed his hand on my cheek and I placed my hand on top of his. "Don't cry, princess. You're to beautiful to cry." he told me. I shook my hand and then I kissed him. We kissed for a good 2 minutes. 

I pulled away and I looked him straight in the face, "Don't ever leave me please...." I said. He nodded his head and smiled, "I promise I never will" he said. 

I wipped my face and he kissed my head. I hugged him tightly while smiling. 

Everything was back to normal.