[10] It's Over

**Isabella's POV**

Jacob said he was going to stay with Harmony because he didn't want to interrupt her with her play time. Also, he said he was going to finish packing up my mom's stuff.

"Are you sure, you don't have to do all that." I told him. He placed his hands on my waist,
"Isabella it's okay. I want too. Just worry about sending the letter out, so we can get this over with. Not that I want to rush you. But you know what I mean." I smiled and nodded my head, "Yeah I know what I mean."

"Isabella, we should go now before they close the place." I heard Violet said.
"Oh okay" I looked at Jacob, "I love you. I'll be back soon." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

I walked to the door, as I said bye to Harmony and then left out the door. I walked downstairs with Violet, and then started to walk to the mail.

"So how long have you and Jacob been dating?" she asked. "Not that long. About two days. Actually no, that's a lie. He asked me out last night." Violet playfully hit me, "And you didn't bother to tell me!!" I laughed, "I was going too! But then everything was happening. And also, you came to visit me and you didn't bother to tell me! So we're kinda even."

She stook her tounge out me, and then I did the same. After we laughed a bit and then we finally got to the mail.

"Wow," I said, "I forgot it was this close." I chuckled a bit. "Even I remember it being this close, and I haven't been here in over a year!"

Violet said. "Oh shut up, no one asked for your opinion." I said while laughing.

Me and Violet just have that kind of friendship.

Once we got in, someone caught my eye. The exact same girl that I saw in Jacob's prom picture was standing next to me. No. I thought. That cannot be her.

I took out my phone, and looked at the picture I took of it. I looked it and then at her. Then back at it, and back at her.

"Oh my gosh..." I said under my breathe. Violet looked over at me,

"What is it?" I showed her the picture and whispered as I pointed in secret, "Doesn't this look like the girl in the picture?"

Violet took my phone, and looked at it and then at her, then back at me. "Isabella.." she said, "That is her."

Oh shit. I thought.

Just as I thought things was getting worse, Jacob walked in. The girl turned around and smiled widely as she saw Jacob.

"Jacob!" she said. Jacob totally ignored me and went up to her. "Angel!" he said. He wrapped her arms around her and spinned her around me. I got really jealous. He's mine, back off.

He never does that with me..

I wanted to say something but Violet spoke up. "Babe, calm down. I highly doubt Jacob will leave you for her. I mean look at her. You're wayy prettier than her."

And she was right, in a way. But it terms of comparing us, I look like an innocent girl, and she looks like a bitch you don't wanna mess with us.

I didn't wanna think about this anymore, I decided to block them out as I walked over to mail this letter to my dad. Once I finished, and I walked towards the door.

"Isabella!" I heard Jacob say. I stopped walking, and turned around. I pretended like I didn't see him or Angel. "Oh hey Jacob! What are you doing here? I thought you were with Harmony."

He pointed over to her, "She's right there. She wanted ice cream, so I came over here to come get you and Violet. But before we do, I want you to meet someone."

I walked over to them with Violet next to me. Angel looked at me with a "what the heck is she" look. I did the same to her and then looked at Jacob. "Isabella I would like you to meet Angel. Angel is this my girlfriend Isabella." he said.
It made me happy when he called me his girlfriend. I smiled and handed her my hand, "Nice to meet you." She rolled her eyes, "Yeah. Whatever."

I put my hand down. Okay cool, be rude. I thought to myself. "Are we going to invite her to get ice cream?" I asked Jacob. Then Angel rudely answered back, "No. I don't eat ice cream. To much sugar is bad for the body." Then she looked at Jacob, "Wow Jacob, I knew you like a girl but I didn't know your taste would be that bad."

That pissed me off, "Excuse me?! Honey, you're not anything better. You're just a slut that never loved him. All you did was use him, so you can get laid. Don't push me, cause I will fight back." I told her.

"Aw how cute, the little girl is standing up for herself." she said with a snobby voice. "THAT'S IT!" I yelled.
I launched myself to her, but Jacob and Violet held be back. "I'm going to kill you!!" I told her.

"Oohh I'm so scaredddd." I heard Angel say. "Angel" Jacob said, "I think you should leave."

Thank you for finally standing up for me Jacob, I thought to myself.

Angel left the place. Violet and Jacob let go of me.

"You shouldn't have came here Jacob." Violet told me. "You could of saved the drama." she said.

Jacob looked at me, as if I was going to stand up for him. I just looked down, staying quiet. I walked over to Violet. "Yeah" I said quietly, "You should've of stayed in my apartment."

"I didn't know she was here!" Jacob yelled. I looked over at Harmony after he said that. She was scared. "Jacob stop yelling. You're scaring your sister..." I told him.

"No! You and her are both blaming me!" He said. "Cause it is your fault Jacob! You said you were gonna stay in my place! Why did you come here?! You could've of just texted me." I told him.

"You know what?" He grabbed Harmony, "If you wanna blame me for everything. Then maybe we shouldn't move in together." Violet looked at me, I was already in tears, "What are you trying to say...."

"I'm sorry Isabella, but it's over." With that, he walked out from the building. Violet looked over at me, "Bella..." I started to cry and than ran out from the building.