[27] You're Gay.... ?

**A.N.**

I'ma skip ahead if that's okay c: -Kat :]

**Isabella's POV**

No more finals, no more college applications, no more anything! Finally, graduation is here!! I'm honestly very excited because I don't have to worry about anything else for a while.

I decided to put on his cute sundress that it just above my knees. I slipped on white heels on and did my hair curly. I decided my make up to me light, not over do it like all the girls here. As I decided to put on the necklace Jacob gave me for my 18th birthday.Its a small heart and in

the middle it had my birthstone. It was actually the best gift.

I put on my earrings and then Jacob walked in. "Wow..." he said with stunned eyes, "You look stunning." He said he looked at me from the mirror. I looked at him while smiling, "Thank you," I said, "You look stunning as well. That dress shirt looks good on you." I smirked lightly. Once I was done getting ready, Jacob grabbed me by the arms and pulled me close to me. "May I have a kiss please." he asked me. "If you want lipstick all over your lips, sure." I said while giggling under my voice.

He placed my hair behind my ear before speaking up, "I wouldn't mind." He placed his hand on my cheek before I lean up to him, standing up on my tippy toes and kisses him ever so lightly. You know that feeling you get when you have your first kiss? You feel butterflies in your stomach and then you feels sparks fly? Yeah, that's how I felt when I kiss him. Everything just seems to disappear, and we're the only people alive here. No one is here, just the two of us, together.

After my 'sparks flying' moment, I pulled away from him and I looked at his lips. I left a pink mark on his lips. I started to laugh as I wipped his mouth. He stopped me, "No, no. Leave it. I looks fabulous!" He posed before perking his lips out. I laughed again as I watch him. I sometimes wonder if Jacob is secertly gay, we have talked about it, but he claims that he's not.

I remember back over the summer, it was a month of knowing each other, we were talking. We were in his room, playing video games. The subject we were talking about was dating and pass relationships. "So Jacob, tell me about your pass relationships. How good and bad were the girls you dated?" I asked him. "I've only dated three girls in life, the rest were all guys." he said. I paused the game as I turned over and looked at him, "You're gay... ?" I said.

He placed the remote down on the couch and shook his head, "No, not really. I thought I was. It was because I didn't feel the same spark I felt with guys." he told me. I turned my body completed, until I was facing him as I placed the controller next to me, "So why don't you go full gay if that's how you feel." He looked down at his hands and then looked at me, "Then I can't be with you anymore..." he said quietly. I looked at him, "Jacob, if feel more happy with boys, then go be with them. I'll be fine." I told him.

He pulled onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me, "No princess, I cannot do that. If I do full gay, I'ma see you walk into the room, and then just stare at your butt for a while. I know myself, I will stare at your butt, because damn, you have a nice butt." he said with a smirk. I playfully hit him as we both started laugh, "Hey man! My butt is not yours." I said. He placed his hands on my butt, "You mean, it's all mine, cause it is."

I giggled lightly before leaning down to kiss him on the lips, and then turned to the TV and played video games for the rest of the night.

**A.N.**

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER. Finals was this week so I've been SUPER busy. I didn't have any time to be on wattpad, but I am back and done with finals. I have a four day weekend, so hopefully if I'm not busy again I shall update more :] Oh my gosh, so sometime this week, on Monday I believe, I hit 1.04k reads on my last story!! You guys should read it, it's called Teen Father. I am thinking about re opening that book and contiuning it or just make a squeal. I'm not sure, but I did not know that story would even hit 1k that makes me sooo happy. Anyway, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, I love you all! -Kat :]