[15] Recovery

**Jacob's POV**

Today makes week two of Harmony not waking up. She's breathing with a tube in her mouth. Seeing her like this makes me fail as a brother. She's 3, she shouldn't be going through this.

As I'm going through my phone, I see Harmony move. I look up from my phone, and I see her waking up. I stand up, and I yell nurse. She rushes in, "Yes? Is everything?" I point to Harmony, "She's waking up!"

As the nurse check her heartbeat, Harmony freaks out and starts crying while breathing hard. She looks at me all scared. I place my hand on her's. "Shh. Sh. Sh. It's okay. Calm down, you're okay. Don't try to talk princess. Everything's okay." She continued to cry, "Hey, hey, hey. Look at me, princess, look at me. I'm right here. I'm right here. Nothing's gonna happen."

She contiuned to cry as she held my hand tightly. I gently kissed it as I rubbed it as well. She finally calm down, but she still shaking. The nurse told me, she was going to take the tube from her mouth, but Harmony had to stay still. "Hey, princess. They're gonna gonna take the tube out from your mouth. But you have to stay still okay?"

She nodded her head, as she stayed still. The nurse took off the tape from the sides, and carefully took the tube out and gave Harmony a little breathing tube to put in her nose. That seemed to assume her.

"Look Jakey! I have one like you did!" she said with a smile while poking it. I laughed, "Yes, you do." She giggled, "it tickles." I kissed her head as I gave her a coloring book and crayons. "I'm happy you're okay princess. You got me scared for a second."

"Where's Issybella? I wanna show her my nose tickler" she said while looking at her nose with cross eyes. "I'll go get her." I let go off Harmony's hand and ran to the waiting room. "Isabella! Stephanie!" I yelled. They both stood up, "Is everything okay ?" Isabella asked. "She's awake. She wants to see you." I told her.

Isabella ran to Harmony's room. Me and Stephanie followed behind me. "My princess is okay!" I heard Isabella say. She hugged her and kissed her cheek muliple times. Harmony laughed, "That's ticcklleess!!" she said while coloring.

Isabella sat next to her on the bed, "What are you coloring?" she asked her. Harmony continued to color, "Hello Kitty. She's gonna have a black bow." Isabella looked at her weird, "Why a black bow?" Harmony giggled, "Because you wear black a lot. It's you as a kitty."

Isabella looked at me with a fake crying face and started to laugh. Then she looked back at Harmony. "Harms. I don't always wear black. I sometimes wear colorful dresses and outfits." Harmony looked back at her, "I know. But that's how I remember you. The girl who always wears black."

Harmony continued to color. Once she was done, she ripped out the page from her book and gave to Isabella. "Here, you can keep it." Isabella smiled at her, "Here. Sign it for me. So I can tell my friends you colored this masterpiece." Harmony grabbed a pink crayon and wrote her name.

"When I get home, I'll put this up on my bed. And it will forever be with me." She kissed her head and I took a picture of them. "My new wallpaper now." I said with a smile. Isabella laughed at me and Harmony smiled at me.

Everything is back to the way it was.