[3] Telling Jacob

**Isabella's POV** 

We were walking down the hospital hallway, when we stopped at Jacob's room. I had to end up carring Harmony because Jacob got really weak from the medicine and she fell asleep. Well I don't blame her, a little girl was running and jumping as we getting here. For her a 3 year, a hallway seems like a really long way to the place we were getting too. 

When I got there, I place Harmony in the bed next to Jacob, and then I walked over to Jacob, and helped him in bed. He looked really tired and seemed like he had a really long day. 

"Are you sure you don't wanna sleep? I can always tell you tomorrow." I told him. But Jacob being the selfish person he is, he shook his head, and layed back onto the bed. I sighed as I watched him. Then I closed the curtains from the window next to Harmony, as I pulled the covers over her. I handed her the teddy bear, that was suppose to be for her, but I ended up ruining it with my makeup. She quickly grabbed it, still staying a sleep. I kissed her head softly, and then walked back to Jacob. 

"I love you mommy." I heard her say. I stopped and I looked back to her. She opened her eyes sleeply as she smiled. I couldn't help but smile back, "I love you too princess." Her smiled faded as she closed her eyes again. I walked back to Jacob as he looked at me, "I'm sorry" he said. "She tends to do that." I laughed and shook my head, "No it's okay. It's cute." 

I grabbed the chair and I sat next to Jacob. I saw him yawned, and I looked at him, "Jacob, please, sleep. It's okay, I can always tell you tomorrow. Your body is sending you signs to sleep because it needs it. The chemo treatment cannot work unless you sleep." I started to yawn, "I'm acutally thinking about sleeping as well. I gotta go check up on my mom." 

I got up, and Jacob looked at me, "Just tell me real quick before you leave." I sighed, "My mom is not respnding to the medicine. The doctors are saying that she's not gonna make it. And if she doesn't, I'm going to be all alone. All of my family members live in California." Jacob looked worried, "Oh I'm sorry to hear that Isabella. If you want, you can always stay with me and Harmony. It's honestly no biggie at all for you to stay with me." 

I shook my head, "No I can't let you do that. It's to much to ask for." Jacob shook his head, "None sense. Tomorrow, I'm going home, come with us, it will be fine I promise." 

I sighed and smiled lightly, "I'll think about it. Good night Jacob." I said as I walked out the door. He smiled back and spoke up, "Good night Bella. See you tomorrow." 

I waved as I left the door, and back over my mom's room. 

**A.N** 

Hi sorry this is a short chapter, I'm falling asleep, so I couldn't think of anything to write here. Longer chapter for next update, I promise. Make sure to vote and comment. I'm happy that you guys are enjoying this story, ^.^ -Kat :]