[9] Writing Back

**Isabella's POV**

Once I heard Violet said that, I quickly walked out from my mom's room and over to my room. I saw Harmony on my bed, playing with my dolls.

"Hi Issybella." I heard her say. I smiled and looked over at her, "Hi sweetie. Whatcha doing?" I asked her. She continued to play with my dolls, "Playing with my dollys," she said, "Wanna play with me?" I wanted to say yes but I couldn't. I needed to write back to my dad. "Not right now princess. I need to write a letter." I said while grabbing a few blank sheets and a pen.

Harmony looked confused. I knew she was to young to understand what was going on. Then she shrugged and continued to play with my - I mean her dolls.

Once I grabbed the things I needed, I walked back to my mom's room and then sat on the little desk she had. Jacob and Violet crowded around me.

"Are you going to write back to your dad?" asked Violet. I nodded my head, as I felt Jacob placing his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him, "Everything's going to be okay." he said with a smile on his face. I sighed and then said, "I'm sorry if this is getting in the way of us moving in together. But I gotta write to my dad. I need to know everything that happened in my life and why my mom lied."

Jacob quickly said shhh as he hugged me. My head pressed to his stomach, as I wrapped my arms around him. He then knelled down, and he was to my eye level. "Princess, I would wait a million years if I can have too. As long as I'm with you, I don't care if we have to wait for moving in. It's fine, don't stress it."

Jacob always know how to make me smile and make me feel better, "You always know how to make me feel better." I smiled widely before kissing on him on the lips. We wanted to go full make out mode but Violet ruined the moment by saying, "Hello? Still in the room. Bella we should write before Jacob eats your face."

I pulled away and we both started to laugh. I turned over to Violet, "Wow, well to ruin the mood."

I turned back to the paper, as Jacob and Violet both grabbed chairs, and sat next to me. Violet on my left side, and Jacob on my right. He placed his hand on my thigh, which made my spine have a random chill and the butterflies on my stomach go crazy.

I sighed, as I started to write.

"Dear Dad, it's your daughter, Isabella. I finally got your note after a month of waiting. I finally got a chance to read your letter, because my mom hid it from me all this time. There's a lot of questions I need to ask you, and there's a lot of things I need to know and that you need to know. We can meet someplace if you want. I just really need to know the truth. Here's my number and email if you wanna contact me. Hope to hear you soon. Love, Isabella."

I folded the letter up into three, and then stood up. "Can you guys find me an envelope please." I asked both of them.

Jacob quickly grabbed me an envelope and handed it to me. I looked at the return address on the letter my dad sent me. "Is it okay if I put your address Jacob?" I asked.

He nodded his head and smiled, "Of course." I handed him the pen, "Here. You can write it."

He wrote his address under my name. Then I wrote my dad's name, "Chris Holmes." Jacob saw the name, "So THAT'S your last name!" He said. I looked over at him, "Yeah. That's my last name." I placed the letter in the envelope and then licked it and closed it.

"Are we gonna go mail it?" Asked Violet. I nodded my head, "Yup. Then we're gonna get packing." I said while smiling and looking at Jacob. I can tell he was very happy when he said that.

"Alright, let's go then." he said.