[17] Early Morning Flight

**Isabella's POV**

After talking to Jacob about L.A. and how we should go down, we both decided to leave at 3 am, so we can get go L.A. around 9 am. Which should give my dad and his mom enough time to pick us up.

"Okay, I texted my dad and he should be there for us around 9 ish. Oh my gosh I'm really nervous." I told Jacob as I picked out Harmony's clothes. "I'm nervous too, I have a lot of questions for my mom. Like, what the heck happened while I was gone with my dad and why she flew out to California." He told me while helping me. "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to ask my dad and other personal questions." I said.

"Yeah, I have personal questions for my mom as well. Man, a lot changes when you leave your family." He said. "Right?! Like damn what the heck happened. Y'all just decided to get married and not tell us. Like what the heck?" I told Jacob. He nodded his head as he zipped up Harmony's suitcase.

He looked over at her, "Should I wake her up?" he asked me. I sighed, "I don't want too, but she does she needs to get ready." I said. "I'll wake her up, you go get ready." I nodded as I walked out from her room and over to my room. I chuckled, my room. I like saying that.
.

.

.

Once everyone was ready and dressed, we got into the car. I bought Harmony her favorite blanket and stuffed animal, so she can sleep fine.

After we got through everything, it was time to get into the plane. First class, my gosh. The sits can reclain, and you can make it into a bed. I made Harmony's chair like that, I placed the blanket over her. I reclain my seat as well, and fell asleep.