[22] The Wedding

**Isabella's POV** 

Today is the day my dad and Elizabeth are getting married. I'm honestly very excited. Harmony is gonna be the flower girl, Jacob's gonna be the best man. Me, Violet, and Stephanie are all gonna be the bridesmaids. 

As I'm getting Harmony's flowercrown on, Jacob walks in. "Whoa, you guys look stunning." he said. I looked at him from the mirror as I smiled, "Thank you Jac. Remember you can't flirt with me anymore, I'm gonna be your new step sister." I said. Harmony looked up at me, "You are you gonna be my new sissy as well?" she asked. I giggled, "Yes of course princess." I said while smiling. 

As Harmony jumps off from the chair, Violet walks in. "Bella, Elizabeth said you're gonna be the maid of honor if that's fine." I looked at her from the mirror, "Yeah of course, that's fine. Tell her to not forget her veil. She wants to put that on her face." I told her. Violet smiled and nodded her head. 

I place my earrings on, and Jacob grabbed my necklace before I can. "I wanna put it on you." he said. He moved my hair away as he put on my necklace. Afterwards, he kissed the back of my shoulder, "So much for being my princess forever." he said. I sighed as I looked down, "Stop it Jacob, you're gonna make me cry." I said, "I cannot ruin my makeup at the moment. Come on, we're gonna be late." I said. 

He let go of me and then walked out from the room. I fixed my dress a bit before looking over at Harmony playing with my phone, "Come on sweetie, it's time to go." I said. She grabbed my hand, and we both walked out. 

.

.

.

The church was a very big place. It was so beautiful. As I got over there, my dad walks over to me. "Bella, I want you to meet someone." he said. I nodded my head as I walk over to him. There's this beautiful girl standing next to him. She has blonde her and she has this beautiful red dress on. "Bella I would like you meet your half sister Sammi, Sammi is this Isabella." he said. 

"It is such a pleasure to finally meet you Bella!" she said as she hugged me. I hugged her back with a fake smile and looks at my dad confused while mouthing "half sister?" She let go of me, "I know we're gonna get along just great." she said. I smiled at her, "It's great to finally meet you Sam. Um, can you excuse me for one moment. I have to talk to my - I mean our dad." I said with a fake smile. 

I grabbed my dad's arm and pulled him to the side, "Half sister?? When were you gonna tell me about her?" I said while crossing my arms. "I was going to tell you when you got here, but so much happened that I decided to wait until the wedding. Look, she just came back from boarding school, so would you please be nice to her and at least try to like her. Like how you did to Elizabeth." 

I sighed and then let my hands drop to my side, "Alright. I'll try because I know it will make you happy." I said. He hugged me, "Thank you Bella. Now I gotta go, it's about to start. Remember you and Jacob are gonna be first out after Harmony gets out." he told me. I nodded my head and then he walks into the door and walks down the aisle. 

I sighed as I walk back into the room Elizabeth's changing. I open the door as I stop and look at her in amazement, "Wow..." I said with tears in my eyes, "You're so beautiful Elizabeth." I tell her. She gives me a big hug, "Thank you sweetie. Soon enough you're gonna be my little girl." she tells me in a sweet voice. I smile at her, "Yup, anfd you're gonna become my step mom. Which I hope you're fine with me just calling you mom." I told her. She wipped my face as she smiled softly, "Of course, if that's what you wanna call me, then call me mom." she told me. 

My real mom has never been the sweet as Elizabeth has, I hugged her tightly before crying, "I love you so much. I'm really glad you met my dad and made everything better for me. Really means a lot." She hugged me as she kissed my head, "I love you too princess. Now, let's get you cleaned up and fix your makeup, it's running." 

I lift my face as I wipped my face. Elizabeth and Stephaine grabbed makeup, and cleaned up my face. Once they were done, I looked in the mirror. "Oh my gosh it looks better than how it was before." I said. "Now, let's go get married." I told Elizabeth while laughing. I walked out from the room and over to the two big doors. I see Jacob struggling with his bowtie. I giggle lightly, "Here, let me help you with that." I told him. I fix his bowtie, before the people opening the door for us. 

I take a deep breath in, and Jacob helds out his arm for me. I look at him, before taking his arm, and then walks slowly down the aisle. "You know, I thought this would be your dad walking you down the aisle and me standing at the end, waiting for you, looking at you, and thinking 'Damn this the girl I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.' But of course, dreams don't come true. They actually turn into a nightmare, and to be honest with you, I'm living it right now." 

I started to cry again, and it wasn't happy tears. I stopped in the middle of the aisle as everyone looked at me, "I'm sorry daddy, I know you love Elizabeth, but you cannot marry her. You cannot marry her because I love Jacob to much. I don't want him to be my brother, I want him as my protector, my lover. I'm sorry, just." 

I ran down the aisle, back over to the room. "I'm sorry Elizabeth" I told her as I ran to the room crying. Everyone followed after me. I sat in the chair with my hands in between my knees, as I cried. I cried as all of my makeup washed down my face. I felt someone's hands on me, it was my dad's. I looked at him at with watery eyes, "I'm sorry daddy, I cannot do this. I cannot let you marry her. I love Jacob to much to just let go like that." I told him. 

He walked over to the chair, pulled it over to me and sat down, "Bella, you don't want me to marry her, I won't. I see how happy Jacob makes you. I rather you be happy. I already my favorite girl back. That's all I need." he told me as he hugged me. 

Elizabeth walked in and stomped, "No! This is not how this is suppose to work! I was suppose to marry your dad, and then get all his money! I mean, what? How are you feeling Isabella." she said nervously. I stood up from my chair and looked at her, "I KNEW YOU WERE FAKING!! I KNEW YOU ONLY MY DAD BECAUSE YOU WANTED HIS MONEY YOU FREAKING GOLD DIGGER! You don't deserve my dad or his love. I'm actually happy I stopped the wedding before my dad married your ugly ass." I said with a sass. 

Elizabeth looked over at Jacob, "Jacob stand up for me." she said. Jacob walked over to me and then wrapped his arm around me, "Actually no I won't. Because you never stood up for me or Harmony when dad was beating us, so why should I stand up for you?" he said. Harmony looked up at her and then walked over to me. I picked her up and carried her in my arms, "So you can leave our family now. No one wants you here anyway." I said. 

She groaned and then left the church mad. Sammi walked in, "Hey, you okay?" she asked me. I nodded my head and smiled, "Yeah I am now, thank you." I looked at my dad, "I'm sorry I ruined your wedding..." I said. He shook his head, "Nah I knew she only loved me for my money. Next time, I just won't say anything." he told me. 

I frowned and then Sammi spoke up, "Why don't all get out of these clothes, and go back home. I think we all need that." she said. We that, we picked up our things and walked back to the car and drove back home. 

**A.N.** 

Yaaayy Isabella and Jacob can date again! I bet a lot of you are very happy that I put them back together. I know my best friend who is reading this is happy. She was mad that I made them break up aha. But no worries they are back and happy. I promise to not put any more drama in for a while. "A while." key word people. Oh my gosh my birthday is in 3 days and then 2 days after is Christmas. Holy moly where did the time go? Question: Is everyone on break? And if so, how long? I'm off for 2 weeks, I know some have 3. If you have 3 weeks, you're very lucky -.- Okay bye! I love you all -Kat :]