[6] The Fight

**Isabella's POV**

I cannot hide the face that Jacob is onto me. He already knows I have scars, I don't think I should hide this any longer. He has the right to know. He has caught me at least three times already.

It's almost the end of 6th period. Jacob texted me saying that the key for the door is in the plant next to the door. Jeez Jacob, great hiding spot.

The bell rung, and I ran out the door.

I was running to my locker, my friend Stephanie stopped me, "BELLA!" she yelled. I almost fell as I looked at her, "Steph! I nearly fell because of you." She fixed my hair, "I'm sorry. I heard you mom passed away last night," she hugged me, "I'm so sorry to hear that boo boo. I know it must be hard."

I hugged her back as I tried not to cry. But the pain from my mother passing got to me, and I just started to cry. I felt her rubbing my back while crying with me. "I know, I know. Let it out." she said. I continue to cry as I heard a teacher come up to us. "Are you girls okay?" I heard her say.

I sniffed, as I let go of Stephanie as I nodded my head while wiping my cheeks. "Yes Ms. Nelson. We're okay, thank you for asking." I smiled as her as she smiled back, "Okay. If you need anything, my door is always open." We both said thank you in unison as she walked away.

We both finally stopped crying as I walked up to my locker. I grabbed my math book as my phone went off. Stephanie grabbed it from my pocket as she made a disgusted look, "Ugh it's Josh. He's calling you. Send him to voice mail?" she asked.

Josh and I dated for about 2 years. We were so happy and everything, until he cheated on me with a cheerleader. Yeah, a cheerleader. He tried to play it off by saying he was sorry and all. But of course I didn't listen. We broke up about 4 months ago. And ever since then, he's been trying to get with me again.

"Yeah, send him to voicemail. I don't wanna speak to him." I told Steph, as she hung up the call.

I closed locker and then we both walked to front of the school. My phone went off again, Steph still had my phone in her hand, so she checked it. She had a confused look on her face, "It's Jacob. Who's that?" she asked me. I grabbed the phone from her, "Oh no one. Let me get that from you."

I answered, "Hi Jacob!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Hey Bella. I just wanted to tell you that if you want to grab things from your mom's house, and officially move in with me, you can." he said. I didn't realize that Stephanie was listening. She had this confused look on her face, and mouthed "move in?"

"Yeah, I'd love too. But wait, what about my mom's things? I can't just leave it there." I told him. "We'll talk about it in the car. I'm here by the way." he said. "Oh okay. I'll be there." I said, and then I hung up the phone.

Once I got outside, I saw Jacob's car. As I walking over there, I hear Josh calling my name. "HEY YO BELLA!" Damn it that boy that has to follow me everywhere. I turn around and I look at him, "What Josh?" I said with a rude tone in my voice.

"Why the hell did you reject my call? When I call you, you answer. I don't give a fuck about what you're doing. I'm more important." He was telling me this, as if he owns me. "You don't fucking own me Josh. Just leave me alone."

Just as I was going to get into the car, he grabs my arms and yanks me back. "Ow!" I said. "You listen to me when I'm talking to you." he said. "Leave me alone! Let go of me. You're hurting me!" I was already in tears.

I hear Stephanie yelling Josh's name in the background. Then in my blurry vision, I see Jacob running out from the car. "Hey! Leave her alone you punk!" he told Josh.

Jacob grabbed Josh away from me, but of course Josh didn't let go of me. Jacob forcefully took him off from me, and then Josh punched him. With that, Jacob punched back, and everyone huddled around them, yelling "Fight fight fight"

Stephanie picked me up, and so did some people. I was to weak to try to stop them. All of Josh's friends went after Jacob. It was 4 against 1.

Teachers and other stupids were able to break it up. Jacob was on the floor. I finally got the energy to get up, and run over to him. Josh and his friends were happy. "Aww, did someone's boyfriend get beat up. Boo hoo. Serves him right for messing with me." Josh said.

I kneeled down at Jacob, as I turn him and see his nose is bleeding, with a bruised lip, and a purple eye. This pissed me off. I got up, and I walked over to Josh. He was walking away, "Hey Josh!" I said.

As he turned around, and I punched him in the face. "THAT WAS HURTING JACOB!" I kneed him in the stomach, "THAT WAS FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE!" And then I kicked him on the balls, "AND THAT was for me. Don't fucking mess with me or my friends again Josh!"

His friends looked at me, I looked at them with a mean look, and they ran away. I walked away with pride on my shoulders, as I got to Jacob, and I helped him up.

He was to weak to walk by himself. Two guys from the football team had to carry him to the car. I open the door, "Lay him on the seat." I said as I reclining the seat back. They placed him in the seat, as I buckled him up, and then closed the door.

"Thank you guys. I'll see you both in 3rd period tomorrow." I gave them a hug, as I walked over to the driver side. It's a good thing Harmony isn't here, or else she would be confused and scared.

I drove him back to his house. I parked his head in the driveway. I quickly got out and opened the door. And then I ran back, as I open the car door. I got Jacob out, as I see Harmony with her babysiter in the living room.

The babysiter looked confused, "Can you help me get him on the couch please." I asked her. She nodded her head, helped me Jacob on the couch.

I placed a pillow underneath his head, as I ran to the room, I remember there's a first-aid kit in my closet. I quickly grabbed it as I ran back to the living room.

The babysiter took Harmony to her room as I grabbed a tissue to stop the bleeding. Once the bleeding stopped, I grabbed a ice bag, that's surprisingly cold. I placed it on Jacob's eye, and then I got up. I walked quickly to my room, and grabbed a small towel.

I went to the bathroom, and I wet it. I walked back over to Jacob as I placed in on his mouth.

I lift up this shirt, and I already saw bruises and cuts. Damn how badly did they hurt him. I placed a bit of rubbing alcohol on a paper towel, as I placed it on him.

I heard Jacob grunt in my pain. "I'm sorry, I know it hurts but I gotta dis-infect it. Sorry, sorry." I did that to call his cuts. I grabbed a bandage and put it over his cuts. I grabbed another ice bag from the kit and placed it over his stomach.
.
.
.
Jacob ended up falling asleep about an hour after we got home. I took off the towel and ice packs from him. I placed them both in the kit as I walked over to my room.

I went into my closet, as I grabbed a blanket from there. I walked back to the living room, and I placed the blanket over him.

I kissed his forehead, as I whispered, "Thank you for standing up for me today. I love you."

**A.N**

OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE IN FOREEEVVVEERR. I've been really busy with school :( but I am back & ALIVE! I'm sorry if this is a crappy update. It's almost 7 am with me. Okay have a bless day -Kat :]