Fall Apart Together

Hey guys! I'm back. Sorry, I haven't updated in moths but I have some new found inspiration and am also continuing my spider-man and arrow book that is posted on my account (hopefully I will start posting chapters again next weekend). Also if you like Supernatural go check out me SUPERNATURAL ONE-SHOT book and join me in grieving the end of the series coming up. 

If you have any good PETERxHARLEY fics please comment them here :)

Requests are open and I will also be doing requests that have been requested over my break. 

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!

Harley and Peter are dating but nobody at school knows. Harley is popular, Peter is not. The Avengers know they are together but they aren't ready to come out at school yet. 

...

Peter groans as he feels the bed dip down next to him. It feels like he just got to bed five minuets ago. It wasn't that far off though, considering he did patrol until 2:00 in the morning (to Harley's dismay). 

"Hey darlin', it's time to wake up and get ready for school," Harley whispers smoothing a hand through the younger boy's curly hair. Peter shook his head and pulled the covers up around his chin, smashing his face further into Harley's pillow.  "C'mon, Peter, please." 

"'M tired," Peter grumbled curling himself into a small ball, "I wanna cuddle." 

Harley smiles at his boyfriend sadly, "We can cuddle tonight. We caught up on all of our projects. We can even watch Star Wars." 

This perked Peter up a little, he cracked open one eye looking up to Harley but didn't move the rest of his body, "Carry me to the closet." Peter mumbled opening his arms just enough for Harley to pick him up. 

The older boy rolled his eyes, "You're such a baby, you know that?" He didn't protest though and carefully picked Peter up bridal style and began to walk over to the large closet. Tony was 100% behind the boy's relationship but didn't think they should share a room yet. After all, they are only Juniors in high school. 

They each have to be in their respective rooms by midnight, but Peter being Spider-Man easily sneaks into Harley's room after patrol anyways. It's not like they do anything that bad anyways, Peter wanted to wait for a while and Harley is completely supportive. 

Harley slowly set Peter down on the soft carpet. Only then did Peter open his eyes enough to realize that this was Harley's closet. Shrugging he picked the smallest sweatshirt Harley had that happened to be a Midtown shirt to limit any suspicions that the two boys were together.  After slipping on a pair of pants he met Harley in his room and they walked together down to the kitchen. 

...

Peter and Harley had the same science and math class and we're currently seated on opposite sides of the room.  Harley sat in the back talking to his many friends, and actively refraining from staring at Peter. 

Peter sat in the front by Ned (who also knew about the relationship) talking about their plans to build legos over the weekend. The bell interrupted their conversations and Mr. Lann stepped to the front of the classroom, clapping his hands together. 

"Alright, I have an exciting announcement to make! Your class won a field trip to Albany to tour the state capital building and several museums in the area. We will be sleeping over for two nights in a nice hotel. Your parents have already been emailed and we will spend the first part of class going over details. The trip is next week!" 

The class cheered, Peter glanced back at Harley who gave him a small smile. Peter turned to Ned and the two began to nerd out about all the different places we will be staying.