Little Sister

Morgan was born but Endgame didn't happen! 

...

"Peeeter... Peeeeeeter... Peeeeeeeter... Peeeee-" 

"What Morgan?" Peter says looking up from his textbook. He drops his pencil on the floor and waits for Morgan to continue. 

Morgan slips off the couch she was sitting on and sits in front of Peter, "Can you take me to the park. I want to go on the monkey bars!" She ends the sentence with a smile and Peter can't help but agree. The teen pushes his self off of the ground and grabs Morgan and sets her on his hip. 

Morgan giggles and rests her head against her brother's shoulder. Peter puts her down and helps Morgan put her shoes on and then puts his own shoes on. Morgan tugs at Peter's shirt and pulls him into the elevator. 

...

Once they arrive at the park Morgan lets go of Peter's hand and runs towards the monkey bars, swinging across them easily. Peter follows behind his little sister and watches her with amusement as she runs to the different equipment. 

After Morgan finishes the monkey bars for the third time she runs on to the playset and is about to go down the slide. Another young kid is behind her. The little boy brings his foot up and Peter lets out a gasp and starts yelling at him to stop. 

The little brat ignores him and kicks Morgan in the back making her tumble down the slide with a shriek. Peter sprints to the end of the slide and picks up a now crying Morgan. 

"Are you ok, Mo," He whispers and sets her on a nearby bench. He then walks around to the other side and lifts up the back of her shirt to see if the kid left a bruise. And sure enough in the middle of her back is a red mark in the shape of a little foot. 

Peter quickly pulls a still sobbing Morgan into his lap, "Shhh, it'll be ok, Mo, you are a big strong girl, you will be alright." Morgan wraps her small arms around her brother's neck and buries her head into his shoulder. 

"He hurt me!" She says after a while and sits down on Peter's leg crossing her arms over her stomach. Peter tries to keep from smiling at how cute Morgan looks. From across the park, Peter can see the same boy standing with an older one who looks to be about his age. Anger fills Peter and he picks Morgan up being careful of her back and marches over to the kid. 

Once Peter gets closer he gasps and Morgan looks at him in confusion. The older kid turns around and his eyes go wide and then a smirk grows on his face, "'Sup Penis!" He exclaims. 

Peter stares at him and his smile falters slightly. "Your little brother kicked my little sister!" Peter exclaims with rage, Morgan goes stiff in his arms and he tries to calm down for her sake. 

"She probably deserved it," Flash said and took a step closer to the Starks. Quickly Peter set Morgan down and stepped slightly in front of her. Morgan hugged his leg tightly and whimpered at the scary boy. 

"Don't talk to my sister like that," Peter hissed at his bully who just smirked in return. 

"Why not, the only reason your parents probably had her is that you are too much of a failure!" Flash exclaimed making Peter clench his fists together. 

"Don't talk to my big brother like that!" Morgan screams from behind Peter. Peter looks down at Morgan and then back up to Flash before sighing. He grabs Morgan and practically runs back to the tower. 

Morgan and Peter's dad is going to kill Flash tonight. 

...

I'm sorry this is so bad I really didn't have a plot in mind and kinda just wrote and it didn't work out to well and then I didn't know how to end it.