Arm Wrestle Champion

Peter is like family with all the Avengers but their is one thing they don't know about him. They don't know his deepest darkest secret... 15 year old 'puny' Peter Parker is the crime fighting vigilante Spider-Man. REQUEST!

... 

Peter walks out of his room and into the commons. Clint and Natasha are sitting at the table, elbows sitting on either side and hand clasped. Steve is holding their hands in the middle and then begins counting down from three. Once he reaches zero the old man lets go of their arms. Clint starts with the upper hand and pushes against Natasha, however Natasha pushes back and slowly wrestles Clint's arm down to the table. Natasha throws her hands above her head victoriously. 

Next Bruce and Tony sit down at the table Steve again holds their hands in the middle and starts the count down again. Tony wins rather easily. Next is Bucky and Rohdes Steve repeats the process yet again and Bucky takes Rohdey down within seconds. Next the winners go, Natasha goes against Rohdey and Bucky goes against Tony- I assume Steve will go against the winner of the winners. Natasha takes down Rohdey and Bucky beats Tony (unsurprisingly). Peter stands in the corner of the room watching quietly with amusement. Bucky and Natasha set up across from each other and Steve holds their hands in the center then begins to start the count down. When he reaches zero, Natasha pushes Bucky's hand downward but her quickly recovers and flips Natasha's hand down. She sighs in defeat and Bucky looks like her could care less. 

Steve takes Natasha's seat and grabs Bucky's hand in the middle of the table. They smirk at eachother and Natasha takes their hands in the middle of the table and begins to countdown. Once she hits zero she removes her hand. Steve pushes down on Bucky's hand hard but their hands remain in the center as Bucky resists against Steve. Slowly Steve begins to lower Bucky hands and in no time it hits the table. 

"Sorry Buck," Steve says with a smirk. Bucky roll his eyes and shrugs. Peter walks further into the kitchen making himself noticed. 

"Hey kiddo," Tony says. Peter smiles at him. 

"Hey Pete, you want to try defeating me?" Steve asks and sets his hand in the middle of the table. Peter smirks and takes Bucky's chair and grips Steve's hand. 

"I'll take it easy on you," The super soldier says in a cocky voice. 

"Don't worry about me," the Spiderling responds in his 'Spider-Man' voice. Bucky grabs their hands and centers it in the middle of the table. 

"3...2...1," Steve pushes at my arm. Peter smirk a little and lets Steve take his arm half way down. 

"Sorry Gramps," Peter quips, the room goes silent as Peter pushes back on Steve's arm with half of his strength flattening it against the table. Peter throws his hands above his head. The rest of the room is so silent you could hear a pin drop. 

"THAT'S MY BOY!" Tony yells breaking the silence and grabbing Peter into a big hug. 

"H-How," Steve spudders out. Peter leans back in his chair and stares dead into Steve's eyes. 

"I am Spider-Man," Peter says in a monotone voice and then shoots his webs and breaks out of the window leaving the rest of the Avengers behind in shock. 

"What the FU-" Clint begins to scream, 

"LANGUAGE," Steve yells in a baffled voice.