Yet Another Field Trip

This is NOT a part 3 of the last chapter, however, I will write a part 3

Classmate: I love Avengers Endgame 

Me: I love it 3000

END OF REFERENCE 

It bothers me when people talk about how much they like Marvel (I'm sure they do love it cause how can you not) but also they don't even know how deep our love runs for Marvel. Also, someone at school who doesn't even like Marvel spoiled part of it for me (I was kind of guessing it all along and then the other part wasn't true)

ALSO STILL #DO NOT SPOIL THE ENDGAME! 

Peter does not know the Avengers and they do not know him

REQUESTED!

What if I did a one-shot book relating to HYDRA Peter because I love it and I have so many HYDRA ideas- most of them would be after he is back. Also, the Arrow book is coming but I'm going to pre-writ a lot of it so not for a while!

...

Ned and I walk up to the front of the tower with our class following behind us. I'm so excited! What if we get to meet the Avengers? But what if they find out I'm Spider-Man? Thoughts like this run through my head as Ned and I step through the doors. A tall girl with blonde hair is standing in the lobby with a fancy Stark pad. She looks up when she hears us enter and smiles nicely at us. 

"Alright everyone, my name is Avonlea and I am a level five intern here at Stark Industries. I work in the renewable energy department and work to find better ways to power the city and the world. Recently the interns in the technology department found a way to mark people when they enter so becuase of that you will no longer need to carry badges around. FRIDAY already knows your name from the moment you walked in and know your level. You are all level one, which is reserved for tour groups. Level two is for visitng people of importance, they can only access the lobby and the floors with confrence rooms and cafeterias. Level 5-7 is interns, 5 is usually Freshman in College, Sophmores 6, and 7 is Juniors and Seniors. Level 8 is for janitors and cleaning staff, however they can only go on rooms and floors they are assigned to clean in. Level 9 is for Avenger's family members and visiting SHIELD agents. Level 10 is for the Avengers and then lastly, level 11 is for Pepper Potts. Mr. Stark has a level 10.5 clearance. He wanted to have a higher clerence than the Avengers but,  he wanted to give Pepper a higher pass than everyone even though it is basically the same as a level 10 clearance," 

... 

After a while of looking around and oohing and ahhing at all the cool new stuff, Avonlea leads us to a room on floor 37 but did not tell anyone where we were going. Ned and I excitedly chattered about where we could be going and what we had already seen at the tower. This is so much better than Oscorp. So much better. Plus they don't have radioactive arachnids on the loose- even though that turned out not being so bad. 

She stops at a door and opens it for the class, Ned and I getting in first and sitting in the very front row. On the stage sat the one and only Avengers. Oh my god the AVENGERS. I'm going to die I'm so happy. Oh my god! Ned and I shared a look, both of our mouths hanging open before looking back over to the Avengers. 

"Hello kids, you know who I am- we are, so lets skip the introduction and get right to the questions," Hands fly up in the air and I raise my hand as well. Sadly they don't call on me. They call on Flash who asks the most typical question ever making all of the students (and Tony) roll their eyes. Steve answered the question as nicley as possible. 

Question after question was asked. Then I started to feel a tingleing at the back of my neck and started to look around couriously, I think the Avengers noticed me.