Reunion

Peter and MJ have been married for five years. They married a year after they got out of college. They bought a small house together just outside of the compound, it's a small blue house with white shudders. The living room is cozy and inviting with a large fireplace in front of their couch. The kitchen has granite counter tops and a large stove for cooking. Up the cute winding staircase is three bedrooms. A large one for them with a queen sized bed and a window seat. Their bedroom is attached to a master bedroom with a clawfoot tub. They have a double sink and a large mirror. The next room is slightly smaller and is empty for the moment. They both now that someday it will be for a little child. The room next to that has no window which is perfect for a desk and a large monitor. In the corner is a wardrobe. Inside the wardrobe is Peter's Spider-Man suit. After Peter and Tony were able to create a nanotech suit he stopped carrying it around with him he wore a watch. MJ and Peter visited the tower regularly and had their own floor in case they didn't feel like going home after movie nights. 

Peter and MJ sit on the window seat in their bedroom. The room is dark besides the soft glow of the chandelier in the corner creating shadows on the wall. Peter sat against the wall with a pillow propped behind his back. His legs are stretched out in front of him and he looks at the stars piercing through the dark night sky. MJ is sitting on his lap, leaning against his chest. Her head is resting on him as she too looks out at the stars. There is a peaceful silence in between them, small smiles breaking across their faces. Every once and a while Peter kisses the top of MJ's head, she sighs contently then snuggles back into his chest. 

"Did you see the facebook post? About the high school reunion?" MJ asks, her voice soft. Peter sighs. 

"I don't want to go," Peter says burying his face in MJ's frizzy hair. MJ turns around so she is no sitting on Peter's legs looking him in the eye. She places one hand on his cheek and Peter leans into her warm touch. 

"Peter, it's one night. We haven't seen our friends besides Ned in a long time," she says. Peter runs a hand through his hair and sighs. 

"Probably because the only friend we had was Ned. I'm also not sure... Flash... and they know I'm Spider-Man," Mj rolls her eyes playfully. 

"Liz will be there. We haven't seen her since sophomore year. Plus it'll be fun... and you can totally show Flash up! I mean your Spider-Man," She responds smiling slightly. 

Peter sighs again and rubs his eye. "I put Liz's dad in jail MJ," Peter reasons, " I don't think she wants to see me! And Flash? He... he... I just don't want to go," Peter leans his head against the wall behind him and stares out the window until MJ starts talking again. 

"Please, Peter... For me?" She sticks her lips out in a pout. Peter dramatically rolls his eyes. 

"FINE!" He exclaims in annoyance. MJ smiles. 

"Finally, loser," she says. Peter leans forward and puts his hand under her knees, he then puts the other hand around her back and picks her up. 

"Put me down Loser, I have legs," She complains trying to hide the small smile forming on her lips. Peter shakes his head and throws her on the bed. He then pulls back the cover and crawls under moving close to Michelle. 

"Love you," Peter says. 

"Love you too, Loser," Mj responds cuddling into Peter. 

... 

The night of the reunion arrived. MJ put on some light makeup and a casual red dress. Peter put on a button down shirt and some nice pants. After checking in with the team for awhile Mj forced Peter out into the car. She pushed Peter into the passenger seat then walked around the car to the driver's side. 

"Can we just go home instead," Peter whined. MJ started the car and turned to the bar the reunion that the high school is being held at. They found a parking spot then MJ pulled Peter from the car and dragged him inside the bar. 

Once inside the loud sounds of chatter irrupted in Peter's ears giving him a slight headache. The floor vibrated from music blasting through the speakers. The stench of alcohol swept through the small bar. Ned and his wife walked through the crowd giving a warm greeting to Michelle and Peter. 

"Hey man, what's up, you got to come up to the Tower soon, Tony's got some new tech he wants me to look at," MJ rolls her eyes at her husband's nerdiness. 

"Sweet," Ned responds nodding excitedly.  

"Yo, Parker," Peter snaps his head around to see the one and only Flash. Peter can't help but chuckle. Of course. Just as Flash begun walking over to the group a loud explosion interrupted them. Peter quickly pushed Michelle to the floor and pressed a button on his watch. 

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" Peter yelled as the suit encased him. A tall man dressed in black walked through the blown up door. 

"Spider-Man," The man hissed. 

Screams echo throughout the room. Peter shoots a web towards the ceiling and swoops over next to the guy dressed in black. The man pulls out a large blade and swipes it in front of Peter. Peter is able to dodge it. He shoots a web at the man and the man gets out of the way in time. 

The man takes another step forward and slashes the blade through the air. Peter feels a sting in his side and the screams of MJ. Peter quickly webs the blade and rips it out of his hand then throws it to the other side of the room. With his other hand, he webs up the man. A warm liquid flows from the cut wetting his suit. Peter falls against the wall and uses it to help him walk to MJ. Slowly people in the room start to stand up and he could hear the faint sounds of sirens. 

MJ frantically pushes through the crowd and runs up to Peter. She takes off the white cardigan she was wearing over her red dress and quickly ties it around Peter's cut. The blood immediately dies the white of the fabric a crimson color. 

"I'll call Tony to come and get us then he can fix you up in the med bay," MJ says applying a little more pressure to the wounds in hopes of stopping the blood pouring out of the wound. 

I nod and grimace slightly. MJ pulls out her phone and pushes me so I am sitting on the ground with my back leaning against the wall. I press the button on my watch so the mask of my suit comes off of my head. MJ kisses the top of my head and I look up to her, meeting her eyes. 

"Told you we should've stayed home," She rolls her eyes at me and flips me off. 

...

Requested