Don't Leave

Sorry for not updating a lot but I have a dance camp for the rest of this week. I'm writing this on my phone on the bus so probably a lot of typos.
...
Peter ran out of his room and ran straight in to his dad giving him a hug. Tony staggered back slightly but hugged the kid back without question.
"What's up, kid?" Tony asked. Peter let go and shrugged.
Tony was about to open his mouth but Peter ran away to find his Aunts and Uncles.
He found Steve and Bucky in the gym, he gave both of them big hugs. Then he ran out leaving the two in confusion.
After, he ran to the lab and gave Bruce a big hug. When he left Bruce just shrugged and went back to work not thinking about the action to much.
Peter found Clint and Nat in their offices on the 82nd floor of the tower once he got to them he gave them both really big hugs. They hugged him back without hesitation but he left before the could ask any questions.
Peter races back to his bedroom and took out the special phone he could use to contact Thor and Loki.
They picked up the phone immediately and chatted with Peter for about 15 minuets before Hell came back and tried stabbing Thor.
The next week passed with many hugs from Peter. The Avengers grew concerned as they notice him not wanting to go to school or leave their sides.
It was Friday night and The Avengers were sitting around the living room chatting.
Peter was sitting next to Tony with his head on Tony chest and Tony's arm draped around him.
"What's up with you, kid? You've not wanted to leave us all week," Tony said playing with Peters hair.
The Avengers hummed in agreement, "I was on the internet and then I found this thing called Fanfiction and found out they write it about us! So I started reading one and all of you guys died. Now I'm scared you'll die," Peters voice got progressively quieter as he went on and a roast blush covered his face.
Tony smiles and hugged his kid tighter giving him a kiss on the head.
"We aren't leaving..." he whispers. Peter nods and soon all of the Avengers are hugging him.
Sure, Peter would always be scared when his family goes on a mission, but for now they were all here and no one was leaving.