Chapter 18

"JISHUNG PWARK!" Jaemin suddenly barged into his younger cousin's room. "What do you want?" Jisung just turned around and ignored Jaemin's presence. "I FOUND SOME TEA!!!" "And I care, how?" Jaemin gave Jisung a big smile that honestly scares him.

"IT'S ABOUT YOUR BABY CHENLE!" Jisung's head faced Jaemin at the mention of his friend. "He's not my baby..." Jaemin rolled his eyes. "Sure... And Jeno and I aren't whipped for his cousin." Jisung gave his cousin a straight (gay) face and rolled his eyes.

"What is this 'tea' you found out?" Jaemin faced Jisung and made a funny face and told his the news in a even funnier accent. "I sAw hiM wiTH YanGYaNg aT ThE mAlL aNd yOuR BabY ChENle buRRieD hIs faCe In YAngYaNg'S chEst!"

Jisung facepalmed at the older. "What was with the accent?" Jaemin shrugged. "I didn't want you to get sad and jealous so I said it in a funny way!" Jisung shook his head in disappointment, trying to hide the fact that he was touched by his cousin's consideration to his feelings.

"Why would I be jealous?" Jaemin looked at Jisung, giving him the 'are you kidding me' face. "Well, duh! You like him." Jisung suddenly turned flustered. "W-what? When did I say that I like him?" Jaemin shrugged.

"Does it matter if you tell us? It's quite obvious, if you ask me." Jisung rolled his eyes. "I just met him.." "And?" Jaemin questioned. "I fell in love with Jeno and Renjun when I first met them!" "Oh, shut up." Jisung hit Jaemin's head.

He doesn't need to hear the story of his cousin's love life for the nth time. Just as Jaemin was about to rebut, a notification popped up on Jisung's phone. "Is that your future boyfriend's insta?" Jisung slapped his cousin's arm and opened the notification.

 "Is that your future boyfriend's insta?" Jisung slapped his cousin's arm and opened the notification

@DolphinChongZenle: With this idiot! @GayorEuropean

Comments:

@GayorEuropean: Bro- If I'm an idiot, what are you?

@DolphinChingZenle: Better than you

@PrinceDery: Oof- LOOK! THATS ME AT THE BACK!

@PeterEyebrows: No one cares about you, Hendery

@PrinceDery: HDOABDKSBOD!! Let me live! @PeterEyebrows

"Have you ever thought of DMing him?" Jaemin asked, looking over his younger cousin's shoulder. "....No?" Jisung answered sheepishly. "Wow~ You're a chicken." Jisung glared at Jaemin. "Shut up, Jaemin." Jaemin exaggerated a gasp.

"Where is the respect, young man?" Jisung smirked evilly. "Up your a-" "PARK JISUNG!" Jisung laughed as he saw his cousin get more agitated by the second. "CAN'T CATCH ME!" That's how the two cousins ended up chasing each other around the house.