Chapter 23

Hansol smirked at the face Kun was giving him. For some reason, Hansol loved to annoy Kun as much as possible. Not so professional for a CEO, isn't it? "Hello? Anybody home? Kunnie Kun!" Hansol snapped his fingers in front of the shorter to snap him out of his thoughts.

"Why do you wanna know why I'm here?" Kun glared. "Because, why wouldn't I wanna know the whereabouts of my boyfriend?" Hansol tried to sling his arm around Kun but Kun just shrugged it off. "I'm not your boyfriend." Hansol pouted. "Yes, I am!"

Kun shook his head. "I thought we already established this? I am NOT your boyfriend." Kun exclaimed with annoyance and a hint of something else in his eyes. "We could be but you playing." Hansol jabbed Kun's side playfully. "Why are you so annoying?" Kun huffed in defeat.

"Why are you so serious?" Hansol countered back. "I SWEAR TO-" Kun stopped midway when a notification was heard from his phone. 'Ge, where are you?' The message read. "FU- I mean, FRICK!" Kun's eyes widened in realization. 

"What's wrong?" Hansol asked in concern. Even though he loved to play and annoy Kun, he was still concerned. "I'm running late to cook dinner for by cousin and brother..." Hansol then got a brilliant idea. "Get in my car. I'll drive you home."

 Kun stared at the taller weirdly. "Your car-" Hansol pointed at the black Tesla that was parked on the road beside them. "Does that mean-" "Just so you know, I just so happen to see you so I was like 'why not bump into you' so I did." 

Kun rolled his eyes. "Of course bumping into you out of all people wasn't a coincidence...." "Just hop in. I'll drive you home in less than 5 minutes." Hansol opened the car door and motioned for Kun to get in. 

"Fine. Only because I need to quickly get home and cook dinner." Kun begrudgingly hopped into the passenger's seat beside the driver's seat. "I hope your house is still the one from before because if not, you better tell me where it is."