Chapter 3

Chenle opened the door as he heard his tutor knock several times. "Hi, Mrs. Liu!" Chenle greeted his tutor. "Hi, Lele. How are you?" Mrs. Liu asks Chenle as she prepares her stuff for their class. "I'm good! What subjects are we learning today?" Mrs. Liu smiled at Chenle.

"Since you've been such a good student, I decided to make today a free day! You can learn whatever you want!" Chenle gasped in shock. "Really?!" Mrs. Liu giggled at Chenle's excited face. "What do you want to do?" Chenle thought for a while then suddenly got an idea.

"Can you teach me how to cook or bake?" Chenle asked hopefully. "Of course, I can! Didn't I tell you we can do anything?" Mrs. Liu booped Chenle's nose and lead him to the kitchen. "What do you want to cook?" Mrs. Liu asked as she helps Chenle wear his apron.

"I WANNA BAKE CROISSANTS!" Chenle exclaims happily. "Get the flour and the yeast. I'll prepare everything else." Chenle excitedly got the ingredients. "First thing you should do is measure the ingredients." Mrs. Liu showed Chenle the measurements and how to measure.

"Now let's add them together.." They followed the instructions and waited for the bread dough to rise a bit. "Can I kneed it?" Chenle asks. Instead of answering properly, Mrs. Liu decided to make a pun. "Why do you Kneed it though?" Seeing how cheesy the joke was, Chenle just laughed.

"Kneed it for 3 minutes." Chenle nodded and started to kneed. "Are you done?" Mrs. Liu checked up on how Chenle was doing. "Is this good enough?" Mrs. Liu nodded and got the dough from Chenle's hold. "Wash your hands then we can form the croissants."

Chenle washed and dried his hands then went back to Mr. Liu's side. "Let's put them in the oven." Mrs. Liu got the tray of dough and put it in the pre-heated oven. "Now we wait-" Just then, Mrs. Liu's phone started to ring. Mrs. Liu excused herself and took the call.

"Chenle dear, I'm sorry but I have to go now." Mrs. Liu apologized. Her husband needed her help. "It's alright, Mrs. Liu. Take care!" Chenle brings Mrs. Liu to the front door and waves her goodbye. "What's that smell- THE CROISSANTS!"