Chapter 8

Chenle, Renjun and Donghyuck found Mark's car and got in. "Hey, Lele." Mark greeted Chenle without looking at the back seat. "Hi, hyung!" Chenle greeted back. "Hyung, let's go now.." Renjun told Mark and off they go to Renjun and Chenle's house.

"Do you guys want to go down?" Chenle asked his hyungs as they pull up at their house. Mark shook his head while Donghyuck nodded. "Hyuck! We still have to get the groceries for hyung!" Mark reminds his boyfriend. Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "Let's just stay for a while, please?"

Donghyuck begged to Mark, adding a bit of aegyo to top it all off. "Why?" Donghyuck pouted. "I miss seeing Kun hyung.." Mark rolled his eyes at Donghyuck's lame excuse of a lie. "We see him at school." Donghyuck grunted. "Fine! I want to raid their fridge."

Mark ruffled his boyfriend's hair. "Why didn't you say so? Let's go!" Mark got out of the car and dragged Donghyuck into their friend's house. "You guys actually came in.." Donghyuck smirked at the cousins.

"He-" "I know you want to raid the fridge so, go on. We're going shopping anyways.." Renjun motioned for his best friend to raid their fridge and without any second thought, Donghyuck explored the fridge and all of it's wonders.

"HYUNG! THERE ARE SO MANY FOOD HERE!" Donghyuck screamed at his boyfriend, showing him the variety of choices in the fridge. "Why in the world would you need to go to the grocery?" Chenle laughed at his hyung.

"We know you would raid us so, we decided to just let you take everything to restock." Donghyuck squealed and pinched Chenle's cheeks. "THANK YOU, MY SWEET SWEET BABY LELE!" Renjun rolled his eyes and sighed at his best friend.

"Excuse you, it was my idea." Donghyuck stuck his tongue out to Renjun and continued shopping in their fridge. "I guess, we don't need to go to the grocery anymore..." Mark said to himself. "Yes, you do!" Mark stared at Renjun weirdly.

"But- We're literally getting everything from your fridge." "Yeah, do you think this will be enough for you, Hyuckie, Taeyong hyung and his boyfriend?" Renjun asked Mark. "Not to mention, you guys usually have guests over for business." Renjun added.

Mark thought about it and reluctantly agreed. "Good, we're coming with you. GEGE! MARK HYUNG'S BRINGING US TO THE GROCERY!" Renjun called for Kun and off they were to the grocery.