Chapter 6

After Chenle explained to the principal that his brother ran out of his class because their house may or may not be on fire, he left the school and wandered around the city. He had enough money to buy ice cream and some candies.

"Can I get mango?" Chenle went up to the cashier of the ice cream parlor. "That would be $2.86" The cashier told Chenle. Chenle gave the money and got his ice cream. "Should I?" Chenle mumbled under his breath.

He took out his phone and stared at his instagram. "Is he still in class?" Chenle wondered. "Nah... He seems like the person to skip..." "I don't think Kun Ge would like him to hang out with me..." Chenle sighed sadly at the thought.

He thought Jisung was cool and he was sad at the realization that Kun wouldn't allow him to hang out with Jisung. "Should I still risk it?" Chenle hesitated to DM the other boy and decided against it, afraid of Kun's reaction.

"I'll just post..." Chenle quickly took a picture and posted it in his account. He added a caption and some stickers to his post. "I should get going now." Chenle waited at the bus stop for the bus to take him home.

After minutes of waiting, Chenle realizes that the bus was late. "Dang it!" Chenle groaned. "What's wrong?" Chenle turned around in shock and saw the person he's been wanting to text all day. "Jisung?" Jisung nodded and smiled at the shorter.

"Hey, Chenle! This is my cousin Jaemin and his best friend, Jeno." Jisung introduced the two boys he came with to Chenle. "Hi, hyungs!" Chenle greeted them with a smile. "So, you're Chenle? YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Jaemin started to pinch Chenle's cheeks.

"Jaemin, I think you're hurting him." Jeno stopped his best friend. Jaemin pouted at Jeno but complied. "Are you waiting for the bus?" Chenle nodded. "Oh! The bus is late today, it won't come for 2 hours."

Chenle's eyes widened. "H-how am I supposed to get home now?" Jisung was about to suggest Chenle to go with them when they heard a familiar voice call Chenle's name. "CHENLE!" Suddenly, Renjun and Donghyuck came into view, making Jeno and Jaemin turn red.