Chapter 25

"So you're telling me- Hansol-ssi, the CEO of one of the biggest technological companies in ASIA drove you home last night and you know him personally?" Kun nodded. "GE! WHY DON'T WE KNOW ABOUT THAT?" Renjun screams.

"Because, it doesn't concern you and you didn't have to know that." Renjun huffed while Chenle just shook his head. "Is he the one..." Kun hitched a breath and nods, already knowing what Chenle meant. "Oh, yah- Ge! Chenle has a question."

Renjun finally calmed down and sat down calmly beside his two cousins. Kun looked at Chenle as Chenle stared at Renjun. "I thought I asked you to call Ge about it yesterday?" Chenle says. Renjun sheepishly chuckled. "I kinda forgot about it..."

The two brothers sighed. "What do you want, Lele?" Kun asked the youngest. "Uhh... I was wondering... Can I possibly, hopefully, maybe, gotoschoolwithyouguystomorrow?" Chenle asked his question is one breath.

"Please repeat that." None of them could understand what Chenle was saying, even Renjun- who knows what Chenle was going to ask. "Can I come with you guys to school tomorrow?" Chenle asks timidly. He avoided Kun's eyes in fear of his response.

"May I ask why?" Kun asks with a but of sternness in his voice. "I- uhh- just want to know how it feels to be in an actual school?" Chenle mentally slapped himself for saying his reason as if it were a question. He didn't want to reveal his true intentions just yet.

"Sure, I guess..." Kun says. "But- you will be staying in the teacher's lounge the whole time I'm in my class, ok?" Chenle agreed to his brother's conditions. "If you aren't allowed in the teacher's lounge, you'll stay with the principal."

Chenle nodded once again. "THANK YOU, GEGE!" Kun was suddenly attacked with a hug and was pulled to the floor. "GROUP HUG!" Kun groaned as Renjun jumped on top of the two and joined the hug.