Chapter 15

"FINALLY!" Jisung screamed as he quickly gets out of the classroom. "Nana hyung! Nono hyung! I'm hungry~" Jisung whined to his cousin and other hyung. "Then buy food." Was all he got from Jaemin. "Hyung~ Stop stalking Renjun-ssi." Jisung tells his hyungs.

"We're not stalking." This time, Jeno spoke up. "We are doing some intensive research of an individual." Jaemin backed up what his best friend said. "HE LOOKS SO CUUTE!" Jaemin suddenly squealed, not loud enough for Renjun to hear but still loud.

"Hyung~ You have the money! Buy me ice cream." Jeno and Jaemin shushed Jisung and continued to stalk Renjun. "You guys are useless." Jisung grumbled under his breath. "Why, you little-" "YANGYANG GE!"

The sudden scream shook the three. "What the-" Chenle? Jisung stared at the boy who ran to Yangyang- one his classmates. "Ohh~ Chenle knows Yangyang?" "CHENLE!" Yangyang hugged the loud boy once he came close enough.

"I MISSED YOU!" Chenle giggled and hugged the other back. "I missed you too!" Jisung stared at the two with obvious jealousy and hatred. "Sung, you good?" Jaemin snapped Jisung out of his trance. Jisung nodded but said the complete opposite.

"No.." Jeno and Jaemin stared at each other, knowing what is happening to their maknae. "You like Chenle, don't you?" Jisung looked conflicted on what to say but decided to shake his head. "Are you sure?" Jeno asks once again. Jaemin took out his phone and filmed Jisung.

"Why would I be jealous of Chenle being close to Yangyang and not noticing me? I'm not jealous of Chenle and Yangyang hugging each other and laughing together even though I wish it was me he was with!"

Jisung didn't notice that he was ranting until he screamed the last part of his rant. "Not jealous, my a-" "Shut up! There's a baby here!" Jaemin scolded Jeno and covered Jisung's ears. "Hyung! I'm not a baby!" Jisung pouted and glared at his cousin.

"It don't matter. You will forever be my baby!" Jaemin hugged Jisung tightly and pinched his cheeks. "I hate you..." "Pshh- Please~ You won't even last a DAY without me!" Jaemin said victoriously. "Oh, shush-"