Chapter 27

Chenle was hopping around the teacher's lounge while he waits for the school's lunch break. "Chenle, do you want some snacks?" One of Kun's teaching mates asked him. During the whole time Chenle was left in the teacher's lounge, he befriended a lot of teachers.

"No thank you, Mrs. Cho." Chenle said respectfully. "Chenle! Your cousin, Renjun is here to bring you to lunch." Another teacher called out to the boy. "Thank you, Ms. Nam!" Chenle quickly ran to the door and went to Renjun's side.

"See you soon!" All the other teachers that heard Chenle leave said to the head of the History teacher's younger brother. "How was staying in the teacher lounge?" Renjun asked Chenle as they walk to the cafeteria.

"Kinda boring at first but I was able to befriend a lot of teachers there! I even did some math worksheets with Mr. Jeon." Renjun gasped. "You mean, scary, strict, grumpy math teacher, Mr. Jeon?" Chenle pouted but nodded. "He isn't like that!"

Renjun gave him the look as if telling him to prove it. "He's really fun! He likes it quiet and is really funny. The reason why he's like that is because you guys annoy him." Renjun was about to say something else when a ball of sunshine came tumbling towards them.

When I mean tumbling, I mean full on cartwheeling towards them. "HYUCKIE!" Behind the cartwheeling sun, a seagull was screaming for him to stop. "What are they doing?" Chenle questions.

Renjun shrugs. "It's Donghyuck and Mark hyung.... Who knows what they're doing?" Just then, as Donghyuck was about to hit Chenle with his cartwheeling self, a figure pulls the younger away from his cousin. "J-Jisung?"