Chapter 31

Lunch was sadly short lived and everyone went back to where ever they were supposed to be. By where ever they were supposed to be, we mean Jisung, Renjun, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Jeno and Mark went to their respective classes while Chenle went back to the teacher's lounge.

"Why can't Jisungie skip class?" Chenle muttered to himself. Well- you see Chenle, he can skip because he is Park Jisung but he doesn't want to because he doesn't want detention. "Chenle, did you eat already?" Kun asked his brother.

"Yes, Ge! I already ate with Junnie Ge, Hyuckie hyung and Mark hyung!" Kun smiled. "Alright then... I'll just be checking some papers in my cubicle. You can roam around if you want." Chenle nodded and roamed around the teacher's lounge for the nth time today.

"Mr. Jeon, can I get some more math problems to solve?" Chenle went into the math teacher's cubicle and asked. "Are you bored again?" Mr. Jeon asked, not looking away from his computer. Chenle hummed.

"Alright.. If you want, I can give you a worksheet that your cousin and friends would be answering." Chenle nodded. "Don't give them the answers though.. I don't want them cheating." Chenle nodded again.

"Can I answer it here?" Chenle asks. Mr. Jeon looks around his cubicle. "You can sit over there." Chenle goes over to where the teacher pointed at and sat down. "If you have any questions, you can ask me." "Ok!" Chenle replied and began to answer the worksheet.

"(2x-3y)^2 is equal to (2x-3y)(2x-3y) right?" Mr. Jeon smiles at the boy and nods. "You are smarter than all of my students of that grade." Chenle laughs. "I am way better than Renjun Ge in math, right?" Mr. Jeon nods. "Way better." The two of them laughs.

"Chenle!" Chenle looks away from the worksheet and sees Kun. "I have to assist the school for History day since I'm the head of the History department. It will take a while so I'm bringing you with, ok?" Chenle nods. "Can I finish this worksheet first?" Kun looked at the worksheet.

"You can finish it in the gym." Chenle huffed and brought the worksheet with him. "What's so fun about History day anyways, Kun?" Mr. Jeon asked. "Excuse you- History day is fun! Just because your whole life is about math, doesn't mean math is everything." Kun retorted.

"Yeesh- All you guys do is dress up like some old people and act as if you guys are from the middle ages." Kun rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Wonwoo. You should appreciate history more instead of math." Wonwoo grinned.

"Nah- Math is life." Chenle secretly nodded in agreement. "We're leaving.. Chenle, say bye now." Chenle smiled at Wonwoo. "Bye bye, Mr. Jeon! Thanks for the worksheet." Wonwoo smiled back. "See you soon, Chenle."