Chapter 32

Jisung groaned as he waits for Mr. Qian to get him from his last class so that he could 'help' with History day. He was starting to get impatient . All he wanted to do is go home, eat ice cream, play games and maybe text Chenle.

Speaking of Chenle, Jisung wanted to talk to Chenle more but he wasn't able to catch a glimpse of the older ever since lunch. "Park Jisung, come with me." Jisung's head snapped towards the voice and saw his History and least favorite teacher. "Yes, Mr. Qian..."

Jisung followed Kun to the gym. On the way there, Jisung kept on wondering how this strict and boring teacher is related to cute, funny, loud, amazing and beautiful Chenle. "Jisung, you are going to be helping with the decorating." Kun tells his student.

"No playing, no talking, listen to the one in-charge of the decorations and most importantly," Kun stares seriously at Jisung. "Do NOT disturb anyone." Jisung nodded and tightened his grip on his backpack. "Put your bag down."

They arrived at the gym and immediately, there were banners, tables, lanterns and other stuff that looks like something that would come out of Ancient China. "Go to Mr. Choi and ask him for instructions." Kun instructed the boy. Jisung sighed softly and left his History teacher.

"Can you please put those boxes near the bleachers?" Mr. Choi asks Jisung. Jisung nodded and picked up the box containing some lanterns. He carried the box near the bleachers and wiped off his sweat once he placed it down. "Jisung?"

Jisung's head snapped towards the voice and saw the person he's been wanting to see. "Chenle?" Chenle gave Jisung a smile. "What are you doing here?" Jisung sighed and pointed at the box. "I'm helping them for the decorations for History day..."

Chenle nodded in understanding and continued to talk to his friend. "What time will you leave?" Chenle asks. Jisung shrugged. "Depends on Mr. Qian.." Chenle nodded. "I can always tell Gege to let you off early." Jisung smiled at Chenle's offer but shook his head.

"Mr. Qian hates me. He won't let me leave early even if you ask him." Chenle pouted. "Gege hates everyone." The two of them laughed. "He especially hates my co-" Chenle and Jisung turned around and saw Kun clearing his throat. "Park Jisung, get back to work."

Jisung secretly rolled his eyes at the teacher and left. "Jisung, can you bring this to Ms. Lee?" Jisung nodded and got the envelope that was supposed to be given to Ms. Lee. "Here you are, Ms. Lee." Jisung hands over the envelope. "Thank you, Jisung.."

Jisung nods and was about to leave when Ms. Lee spoke up once again. "Until what time are you going to be helping us?" Jisung faces the teacher and shrugs. "It all depends on Mr. Qian." She hums. "Who's going to pick you up?" That- Jisung doesn't know the answer to.

Jaemin and Jeno already left the school so they aren't an option. He isn't allowed to walk back home by himself so the only way for him to get home is if he calls Hansol. "My cousin will come pick me up." Jisung answers. "That's great! I need to talk to CEO Ji about something."

A/N: Chogi leaving hurts, doesn't it?

I never planned on getting so attached but HERE WE ARE!

And seeing the role-play Twitter accounts of the Chogikids deactivate hurts even more-

JIRO'S RP ACCOUNT HAD SOME GOOD TEA AND MY FAVORITE CHOGIKIDS SIAN AND YOON- 😭😭😭

I am: not ok- 

But of course, if that's what they want- I will support it :')

I hope Chogi takes care and is happy always! 

Love you Chogi <3