Chapter 13

"Jisung!" Jisung looked up from his phone to see his coffee addict of a cousin with his Samoyed looking best friend. "What do you want?" Jaemin huffed. "Rude. We just saw Renjun and he was using crutches! What happened to him?" Jaemin told Jisung and interrogated him as if he knew why.

"How was I supposed to know? I don't live with him nor am I close with him." Jisung rolled his eyes and brought his attention back to his phone. "Can't you just ask Mark-ssi?" Jaemin asked Jisung. Jisung shook his head. "Why don't you do it yourself?" Jaemin pouted.

"He knows you anyways.." Jisung added. "It's embarrassing..." Jaemin whined. Jeno hit the back of Jaemin's head. "Not gonna lie, Jisung has a point." Jaemin glared at Jeno as he felt Jisung smirk. "You're supposed to be on my side!" Jeno just shrugged. 

"Please, Sungie? You can just ask Chenle." Jisung's head snapped as be heard Chenle's name. "What do you want me to do that concerns me talking to Chenle?" Jaemin smirked in victory. "Ask your precious Chenle about what happened to Nono and I's Angel." 

"Who's angel?" Jaemin squeaked and jumped into Jeno's arms. "Hey, Mark-ssi..." Jisung greeted Mark awkwardly. "Hey, Jisung. I just so happened to hear my name earlier so I decided to drop by and ask." Mark told them. 

"Oh... So-" Jaemin finally calmed down and stood back up on the floor. "We were just wondering-" "They were wondering what happened to Renjun-ssi aka their Angel." Jisung cut his cousin off. "Renjun is your angel, huh?" 

Mark smirked at the red faces of Jeno and Jaemin. "Don't worry about him. Something happened last night so now he's in crutches. He'll be fine in a week or two." Mark reassured the two boys who have a crush on his boyfriend's best friend. "What happened?" Mark pursed his lips.

"Uhh... Chenle accidentally stabbedhisfootwithaknife..." Mark said the last part so fast, they barely understood him. "...why in the world is Chenle running with a knife?" Jisung questioned. Mark chuckled. "That- I can not tell you. I, myself, do not know why..." Donghyuck then called for Mark. "See you soon!"