Chapter 30

"I'm Lee Donghyuck and I'm Markle's boyfriend. If anyone of you hurt Chenle or Longchin, I won't hesitate to throw Mark at you." Jaemin was laughing at Donghyuck's introduction while Donghyuck's friends were hiding in shame.

"I'm Lee Jeno and I'm Jaemin's best friend...." Jeno said awkwardly, showing off his eye smile. Renjun blushed slightly at the cute sight. "WOW~ We have three Lees in here!" Jaemin exclaimed. "I'm Huang Renjun and Chenle is my cousin..."

Jaemin didn't even try to hide the fact Renjun was being too cute for him too handle as he just cooed loudly. "I'M NA JAEMIN AND I AM JENO LEE'S BEST FRIEND~ YOU CAN CALL ME NANA BUT RENJUNNIE CAN CALL ME HIS~" 

Jaemin introduced himself loudly with a wink directed to Renjun as he said the last part. Renjun's face turned into a tomato in a matter of seconds. "I like you. Renjun, you're disowned! I'm taking Nana as my new best friend." Donghyuck exclaims. 

Renjun rolled his eyes. "I'm Park Jisung and I'm Jaemin hyung's cousin..." Jisung introduced himself the complete opposite way his cousin did. "I'm Zhong Chenle! I'm cousin's with Renjun Ge and I'm friends with Jisung!" Chenle said with a big smile on his face. 

"BABY!!" Jaemin shouted and reached over to the younger to pinch his cheeks. "Hyung- stop!" Jisung pushed his cousin away to make him stop pinching Chenle. "You're no fun, Sungie." Jaemin pouted at the youngest. "Jeno hyung is no fun!" 

Jeno's mouth opened. "Excuse you- I'm funny!" Jeno said offendedly. "Sure- tell us a joke then." Jeno huffed. "What did the cow say to the other cow that was blocking his way?" Jeno snickered. "MOOve~" Everyone gave Jeno the silent treatment. 

"Meanies-" Renjun giggled at Jeno. "See! At least Renjun gave an effort to laugh!" Jaemin cooed at his sulking best friend and pinched his cheeks. "Eww- PDA!" Jisung exclaimed. "At least they aren't as bad as Mark hyung and Hyuck!" "HUANG RENJUN!"